Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-10-2013, 02:29 PM   #1
Taisleychick
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
HUGE Destash!!! PRICE CUTS!!!! NB Various; OS Fitteds, Pockets, AI2's

I am selling so much that if I'm allowed to, I'm only going to have pictures in a photobucket link. (Please let me know if that's not allowed on DS, and I will make the necessary changes).

The link to the web album is: http://s1287.photobucket.com/user/ta...s%20for%20Sale. I put the pictures in order as they are listed here and they are labeled. You need to watch it as a slideshow or click on a picture to see the label of what kind of diaper it is.

I will reflect in the web album when things have sold, as well as here on this thread.

Here's a quick glance list of what is listed below so you can find the brands you are looking for. Details for everything is below the list. I have two boys, so most diapers are more boyish.

Newborn Diapers
2 Lil Joeys - Monster print - SOLD
6 Fuzzibunz Pockets – XS (teal, blue, orange, brown, light blue, and mint green) SOLD
5 GMD Workhorse Organic Fitteds – XS Newborn SOLD
6 GMD Workhorse Organic Fitteds – Small SOLD
1 Muttaqins NB Fitted - Snowmen
4 Blissful Booty - XS (2 light green and 2 white) - SOLD
2 Kissa's (Kissaluvs) - Size 0 (light blue and light green) - SOLD
1 Itti Bitti, Bitti D'lish - Small (orange) SOLD
1 Swaddlebees Newborn Simplex All in One (Dinos) - SOLD
1 CuteyBaby That's a Wrap Diaper - Small (Kelly Green Tribal) SOLD
1 Bummis Super Brite Cover - Small (Green circles)
1 Bummis Super Lite Cover - Small (Red)
1 Bummis Super Whisper Wrap Cover - Small (Big City print)

1 Thirsties Diaper Cover - Small (Baby Blue Birds print) SOLD
1 Weehuggers cover- Size 1, snaps (Groovy Guitars)
1 Weehuggers cover - Size 1, snaps (Owls)

1 Blueberry mini-coveralls ( think that's what it is)- Small for NB (pale yellow) - SOLD
4 Sweet Pea Prefolds, Newborn

One Size Diapers
2 OS Rumparooz Pocket - SOLD
2 Grovia OS All-in-two’s w/ hemp cotton snap in inserts-(bicycles and robots) SOLD
4 BG 4.0 OS Pockets(2 artist series, 1 ribbit green, 1 blue)
2 1 OS Tots Bots Easy Fit - (Jack & the Beanstalk, Three Little Pigs - SOLD)
1 Tiny Tush Organic Cotton Fitted
1 Blueberry OS Cover - Dinosaurs SOLD

Prefolds, Accessories & Boosters/Doublers
20 Kushies Diaper Liners SOLD
3 Snappis - white, light blue, and blue
10 Microfiber Inserts (for pockets)
2 Bamboo w/ MF on the inside inserts (or doublers?) - SOLD
2 Bamboo boosters/doublers - SOLD
4 Thirsties Duo Hemp Prefold - Size 1 SOLD

The details on me & these diapers: Pet-free, smoke-free home. All diapers have been washed with CD safe detergents (either Country Save or RG) and were never stripped with bleach because I never needed to strip them. I only ever used CD safe diaper creams - California Baby, Angel Baby Bottom Lotion, and CJ's BUTTer. I am a full-time working momma to a 23 and 5 month old. I will at least be on DS to answer questions one time per day, usually more - except for weekends. And I can usually ship within 48 hours except for weekends but will communicate with you if any shipping could possibly be delayed for any reason.

Prices listed below - all are PPD. Feel free to make me an offer, especially if you're buying more than one item.

Newborn Diapers
**** I did a newborn rental with my first in early 2012 but purchased most of the following for my second in 2013. But I had big boys (a 9lb-er and a 10 lb-er), so almost all that follow were barely used.

1 Muttaqins NB Fitted - Snowmen - EEUC, worn 5 times. $16 $15 PPD

1 Bummis Super Brite Cover - Small (Green circles). EUC, all of the Bummis covers were my go-to favorites to pair with the GMD's. Mostly used as nighttime covers. No staining that I can tell. The hook/loop is in excellent condition. $10 PPD

1 Bummis Super Lite Cover - Small (Red) - EUC, hook/loop still in VGUC. $10 PPD

1 Bummis Super Whisper Wrap Cover - Small (Big City print) - EUC, hook/loop still in VGUC. $10 PPD

1 Weehuggers cover- Size 1, snaps (Groovy Guitars) - EEUC, used maybe 8 times. $15 $12 PPD

1 Weehuggers cover - Size 1, snaps (Owls) - EEUC, used maybe 8 times. $15 $12 PPD

4 Sweet Pea Prefolds, Newborn - pretty much never used (too small for my second), except that I used them on the changing table for an added barrier. There are a few EBF stains that would come out with sun bleaching. $8 $7 for all four PPD.

One Size Diapers

4 BG 4.0 OS Pockets (2 artist series (aplix), 1 ribbit green (snaps), 1 moonbeam (aplix) - Aplix still holds well - not like new, but the laundry tabs and regular closure system is strong. All snaps in perfect working order, none missing. All 4 dipes in decent UC, the loose elastic downgrades condition of diaper. Someone who saw the diapers said she feels the elastic is shot and needs to be replaced. I was still able to use these diapers on my chunky son without replacing the elastic and didn't have leg leaks, though I did have to size them down to the smallest setting. Also, though I never had PUL leaks, some of these BG's seem to have little cracks in the PUL (which my diaper scrutinizing friend noticed)- please inquire for more details/pictures if possible to photograph if you want them. If these are cracks in the PUL, I never experienced wicking... so I don't quite get it. The covers were always air dried. Here are outside pics of the prints/colors. Two of the diapers - the red and blue artist have bleaching/staining inside, I think from diaper cream. As I mentioned above, I've only used the above diaper safe diaper rash creams, but 2 of the BG's seem bleached by one of the rash creams that I used, as there is a noticeable whiter spot where the cream was. They were washed thoroughly in hot water - I don't think it's cream residue, but bleaching, if that's possible. All 4 diapers come with original BG MF small and large inserts. $13 $11 each PPD or $48 $42 PPD for all 4. *** PRICE DROP*** $8 each or $30 for all 4.

2 1 OS Tots Bots Easy Fit - (Jack & the Beanstalk) -
  • The Jack & the Beanstalk was our favorite print, probably worn about 40-50 times. GUC - one of the wing snaps (1 of 2 for double hold) came off. You can see this in detail in my pictures of it. We still used it with just 1 wingsnap. I would only used it like that if I knew we were moving in to a pee-only diaper. $14 $12 PPD. $10 PPD.
1 Tiny Tush Organic Cotton Fitted - just so-so condition. This was a solid go-to nighttime diaper for us but the elastic is very stretched out. $4 PPD or FREE with a purchase of 1 diaper listed here

Prefolds, Accessories & Boosters/Doublers

3 Snappis - white, light blue, and blue. $5 for all three PPD

10 Microfiber Inserts (for pockets) - We switched to mostly bamboo inserts. I think most of these originally came with my Sunbaby diapers. I never had any absorbency issues with these, but just don't need them. Some staining. FREE with your purchase of 3 or more diapers above. Or $5 PPD for all 10.

ALL FOLLOWING HAVE BEEN SOLD & MOVED TO BOTTOM OF LIST

2 Lil Joeys - Monster print - EEUC - only used probably 6 times. $12 $10 each PPD - SOLD

6 Fuzzibunz Pockets – XS (teal, blue, orange, brown, light blue, and mint green) - EUC, no stains, like brand new. Only used for about 3 weeks with my second. $9 $7 each PPD or $40 PPD for all 6 SOLD

5 GMD Workhorse Organic Fitteds – XS Newborn. EEUC. No stains (I sun bleached any that were there). Fully prepped and ready for heavy use. All snaps intact and strong. $5 each PPD or $20 PPD for all 5 SOLD

6 GMD Workhorse Organic Fitteds – Small - EEUC. No stains (I sun bleached any that were there). Fully prepped and ready for heavy use. All snaps intact and strong. $8 each PPD or $42 PPD for all 6 SOLD

4 Blissful Booty AIO - XS (2 light green and 2 white) - EEUC, only used for a week. $8 $6 each PPD - SOLD

2 Kissa's Fitteds (Kissaluvs) - Size 0 (light blue and light green) - EEUC, only used for 2 weeks. $9 $8 PPD - SOLD

1 Itti Bitti, Bitti D'lish AI2 - Small (orange). EEUC, like brand new. Worn 3 times. $18 $16 PPD SOLD

1 Swaddlebees Newborn Simplex All in One (Dinos). GUC, has some EBF stain that I didn't sun bleach out. Otherwise in EUC. $14 $12 PPD SOLD

1 CuteyBaby That's a Wrap Diaper - Small (Kelly Green Tribal) - EUC, worn maybe 5 times. $10 $8 PPD SOLD

1 Thirsties Diaper Cover - Small (Baby Blue Birds print) - EEUC, used maybe 10 times. Hook/loop still like new. $8 PPD SOLD

1 Blueberry mini-coveralls - Small for NB (pale yellow). This was an irregular from Blueberry clearance though I can't see what was irregular about it- maybe the snaps weren't properly place? It was completely a tight seal with my fitteds. Works great as a solid, reliable, go-to diaper cover. EEUC, Hook/loop like brand new, used this maybe 15 times. $5 PPD SOLD

2 OS Rumparooz Pocket - Two rumparooz OS - Polka Dots and Robot print, both Snaps. Both include original RAR Super 6r Soaker MF inserts. All in good condition - all snaps in perfect working order. Leg elastic on these has loosened up pretty well but I just sized them down and they fit perfectly for my son (no leaks). Might not work on a newborn/infant though because leg elastic is loosened. Asking $18 $14 PPD for one or $32 $25PPD for both. - SOLD

2 Grovia OS All-in-two’s w/ hemp cotton snap in inserts-(bicycles and robots, snaps) - in GUC. The elastic is a little stretched out but I still found these fit really well. I used these as last in my stash for about 16 months, but they weren't in heavy rotation. $15 $12 each PPD or $30 $22 PPD for both. SOLD

2 OS Tots Bots Easy Fit - (Three Little Pigs) -
  • The Little Pigs is in EUC, for some reason these never fit my son all that well. Chunky legs? The Little Pigs was probably used 25 times. All snaps in great condition.
  • $16 $14 PPD. $12 PPD.
SOLD

1 Blueberry OS Cover - Dinosaurs - Another favorite that has very stretched out elastic. $4 PPD or FREE with a purchase of 1 diaper listed here SOLD

20 Kushies Diaper Liners - we used these as liners (instead of disposable) for a number of months. A helpful addition to your stash. Some staining on some of these, I never did any sun bleaching. I think I paid $20 for all of these. $5 PPD SOLD

2 Bamboo w/ MF on the inside inserts (or doublers?) - These were from Sunbaby when they first started making bamboo/MF blend inserts I think. One of them has a rip in the side but the microfiber is still solidly in place. FREE with your purchase of 2 diapers above. - SOLD

2 Bamboo boosters/doublers - These were also from Sunbaby when they were piloting their Bamboo inserts, but for some reason, these are probably like 3 layers think, with no MF inside. Works well as a doubler for some added absorbency. FREE with your purchase of 2 diapers above. - SOLD

4 Thirsties Duo Hemp Prefold - Size 1 - Barely ever used. In EUC. They were used on the changing pad as some additional protection for the changing pad cover. One or two may have some staining that needs some sun bleaching. $6 $4 each PPD or $20 $15 PPD for all 4.
SOLD!

Advertisement

Last edited by Taisleychick; 01-03-2014 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Items Sold, PRICE reductions!!!, added more items and descriptions
Taisleychick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 08:02 PM   #2
Mrschen
Registered Users

Re: Destashing!!! NB Various; OS Fitteds, Pockets, AI2's and a lot more!!!!

Interested in the lil joey's and the grovia AI2
Mrschen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 09:16 AM   #3
Taisleychick
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: HUGE Destash!!! NB Various; OS Fitteds, Pockets, AI2's and a lot more!!!!

MrsChen, I just sent you a PM. Thanks!
Old 12-12-2013, 08:08 AM   #4
Taisleychick
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: HUGE Destash!!! NB Various; OS Fitteds, Pockets, AI2's and a lot more!!!!

Diapers... diapers... come and get your diapers! :-)
Old 12-12-2013, 01:18 PM   #5
Taisleychick
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: HUGE Destash!!! PRICE CUTS!!!! NB Various; OS Fitteds, Pockets, AI2's

Just dropped a bunch of prices!
Old 12-13-2013, 08:28 AM   #6
Taisleychick
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Offering NB lot of diapers and covers for $200!!!! An amazing deal!!!
Old 12-14-2013, 05:59 PM   #7
Ritaslayworth
Registered Users
seller

Interestedin the Thirsties Duo Hemp prefolds. Are they still available?
Ritaslayworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 06:36 PM   #8
VDKD
Registered Users

Have you sold your lot of OS? I would like to make an offer on the lot or whats left if possible. thanks
VDKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 06:54 PM   #9
Taisleychick
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Ritaslayworth and VDKD- I'll send you both PM's in a few minutes. Everything is still available.
Old 12-15-2013, 09:36 AM   #10
isabillysmama
Registered Users
seller

Interested in GMD Workhorse Smalls if available!!
isabillysmama is offline   Reply With Quote