Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 12-28-2013, 07:43 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
science experiments

We have a science book picked out for next year. But I would like to get a book of science experiments that we can do to expand on what we are working on or just as something fun to do. I would like one that uses things I would most likely have around the house. I will have a kindergartner and a 2nd grader. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them

Julie loving wife to her vetern and Momma to Three
Alyssa(7) Savannah(5) and my Angel Baby May 23 2011

follow my blog:
If you have a product youd like me to blog about send me a message.
a_marines_wife03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 08:30 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: science experiments

pinterest i google simple science experiments to do with kids at home....we have made gak, slime, glow in the dark slime, play doh, etc.....almost everything we find to make we have in our love it
Rachel CD'g, BF'g, BW'g, HS'g, non vax'g, Homebirthing, crunchy mama to Zoe, Eden, Willow, Asher, and Gideon
lehcar_27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 06:16 AM   #3
Registered Users

Usborne (sp?) has some science books like "science with water," science in the kitchen," etc that would be appropriate for your kid's ages and they use stuff around the house. They come with the MFW stuff. I don't love them, personally, but my kids do, and they have retained a TON of stuff from the experiments we've done, and even expanded some of the experiments on their free time because they love it so much.
jen_batten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 11:49 AM   #4
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
My Mood:

We got these books (there are 2 science and 1 math) for our 5 year old. DH has had fun teaching DS things from them.
Jennifer (39) - Wife since 12/2003 with 5 children - 3 waiting for me in heaven , and 2 delighting me everyday ! Lymphoma survivor and mother to baby born post pelvic radiation!
3 ladybugs is offline   Reply With Quote