Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-05-2007, 11:35 AM   #1
debbidala
Registered Users
seller

Hopefully not a bad transaction - advice, please

I hope I'm just jumping the gun a little and this is not a bad transaction, but I'm getting nervous because the mama in question is not answering pms, does not accept email through DS, and has not logged on here since 8/31. I bought a pretty big lot of diapers (a lot of money for us, anyway!) on 8/17 and paid immediately. On 8/20, the seller pm'd me that she had been sick and so was going to send my diapers priority mail that day. I pm'd her on 8/25 to see if the diapers had gone out, because I still had not received them, and she said her husband had sent them ground on 8/20. It's now been over 2 weeks since she said it would go out priority, and I still have not received the diapers, she has not answered my most recent pm from last week, has not provided me w/a dc# (even though I've asked twice), and has not logged on in 5 days. I don't want to file w/PP prematurely, but I'm really worried that I've been scammed. She's a really new member but had good feedback, so I took a chance and now I'm afraid it was a bad move on my part. Any advice? Thanks!

Advertisement

Old 09-05-2007, 11:37 AM   #2
rwooley
Banned
seller

My Mood:
Re: Hopefully not a bad transaction - advice, please

Man that just stinks! I just dont understand why some behave the way they do! I hope it works out.
I would file with PP it has been 2 weeks and she is not responding to you.
Good Luck mama!
rwooley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 11:38 AM   #3
JoeysMomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I would pm her again, and ask for a response or you will be filing with PP. You don't want your window to file to go by.
Hopefully she is just out of town or something.
I had some diapers take 3 weeks recently, and they arrived the very day the nice mama was going to refund my money.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:44 AM   #4
moonphishers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I, too, hope they arrive soon - and when they do attempt to ask for some $ back since she didn't ship priority.

But if they aren't there, and you dont receive a reponse by say friday - just file. PM once more for a DC and if she doesn't get back to you, file. (dont tell her you'll file though - she may pull any funds from her acct. if there are any there. kwim?)

You have 45 days to file - and by filing you are merely using PP as a mediator to 'work it out'. If there isnt a decent resolution you then can upgrade the complaint - thats when they'll work on getting your $ back.

Sorry ~ that stinks!