Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-04-2007, 11:24 AM   #1
MamaToBe84
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
m/s vent-- prepare for ranting, lol.

i really thought the morning sickness stuff was over... but i had half a brownie for my chocolate fix and decided to wash out a pot to make some pasta (by the way, im the worst housekeeper in the entire world, EVER, therefore, no, i dont have clean pots BEFORE i cook something, lol)... and bam-- i got sick. usually a have a jolly rancher while im doing dishes to keep me from getting sick, but i lost my jolly ranchers (because i CLEANED my living room and then i lost stuff-- this is why i dont clean, lol)

so now i had to ask my mom to go get me a loaf of bread so i can make some toast to settle my stomach, and i just feel bad. the store isnt even half a block away, and i dont think i can make it there-- i dont even know how im going to get down the stairs to get to the door when my mom gets here... ugh

anyways, i just thought the worst of it was over, and now it feels like its all starting over again at 12 weeks.

Advertisement

Old 09-04-2007, 11:46 AM   #2
etsdtm99
Registered Users
seller

Re: m/s vent-- prepare for ranting, lol.

sorry you're going through this.. i'm sure i'll be joining you soon! (i'm only 5 weeks now)

with DD (edd was 3/17/06) I was sick til mid october .. i remember thinking around 13-14 weeks that it was worse than ever .. (and it was) that whole thing about it ended after the 1st trimester was not even a little bit true for me .. i was still feeling nauseas up until i delivered - thank god i totally stopped puking around 25 weeks..

i hope its better for you!
Old 09-04-2007, 11:56 AM   #3
MamaToBe84
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

oh boy i sure hope it doesnt stay this bad!

i have a cyst on the left side, and straining while throwing up makes it HURT sooooo much... so now im sick and in pain, lol.

I've also heard the first baby is the worst in terms of m/s so hopefully your next one wont be so bad-- i didnt get m/s until 6w though.
Old 09-04-2007, 08:21 PM   #4
CrunchyMama0607
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

eek, m/s is rough! hoping it gets better for ya
Old 09-05-2007, 12:50 PM   #5
Calliope
Registered Users

Well, I don't know if it makes you feel any better, but I am 14 weeks today (due 3/5/08) and still feel like crap. It has gotten better the last week and a half, but I still don't feel great, and I still have a terrible time in the evenings. Eating dinner is the worst. For me, I think the heat has made things worse and I just pray the weather gets cooler again soon (I live in Michigan). I keep telling myself that in a couple of weeks I'll be eating hand over fist and loving it, but right now I just feel lousy.
Calliope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 12:52 PM   #6
Heather8183
Registered Users
seller
seller

Hope you're feeling better soon...when I was pg I could NOT go near the fridge or the sink. It was terrible, I would be in the next room and know that DH opened the fridge and I'd get sick.
Heather8183 is offline   Reply With Quote