Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2014, 10:05 PM   #1
Hopper Graphics
Registered Users
My Mood:
All pending

Sweaters - Pinwheel, scrappy ridinghood, mama sized, ballet, hoodies. Nursing Shawl

Smoke and pet free home. View my ISO here

***These are hand knit. There may be a few small imperfections in the stitching, but nothing that will affect the functionality or durability of these items. All items are shipped within 2 days of receiving cleared payment and will be sent with delivery confirmation. If you'd like your package insured, it will cost extra.***

Twiggy Cardigan. Brand new, size XL made with acrylic yarn. Can be work open or closed, made with a soft acrylic yarn. Buttons are hand-cut. $30ppd. Would look cute with leggings and boots

New wool pinwheel sweater made to fit bigger kids. It's been tried on kids ages 6-9. The sleeves are more 3/4 sleeve for the older ones. No closure on the front, but would be super easy for you to sew a toggle or button on the front. $50ppd. Made with cascade 220 wool

Size 8 Wonderful Wallaby sweater made with acrylic yarn. The stitching isn't perfect, but it is really adorable on. My oldest refuses to wear it, and I can't justify keeping stuff she doesn't wear. $30ppd

18 month - 2T wool stripe sweater. The buttons are for show only. The flap is sewn shut. 100% wool. $30ppd

Girls size 6 ballet wrap sweater. Made with super soft acrylic yarn. 12" under arm to wrist. $25ppd

Size 2-4 Scrappy Ridinghood sweater. Needs a good shave. $65ppd

Like new nursing shawl knit with "Emerald City" on sparkle yarn. Makes a wonderful baby shower gift. It is very lightweight, breathable, and soft. $48ppd

Last edited by Hopper Graphics; 02-08-2014 at 09:59 PM.
Hopper Graphics is offline   Reply With Quote