Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-03-2007, 02:40 PM   #1
icanonlyimagine
Theres a Scent for that!
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
a bit overwhelmed today

ok so I had another gall bladder attack yesterday... and I could have sworn I felt some contractions durring all my pain, but I couldnt have been sure because there was just so much pain anyway, and finally when my pain eased up a bit I knew I wasnt feeling anything in the lower part of my belly. anyway today I am feeling some pains in the lower part of my belly, they arent at any sort of interval, and I suppose it could be some major ligament pain, but I dont know. I am feeling very sick and very very sore in my belly area. so to sum up, attack yesterday now I have pain in my lower belly and lots of soreness in my gall bladder area. I go to the OB tomorrow for my regular check up and I have a ton of questions for her. first one being who am I supposed to call after hours or on weekends or holidays. they only have a recording saying if you are pg and have labor pains go to the ER blah blah blah. why would i go to the ER just for them to tell me nothing is wrong that I could have found that out if I was able to talk to somone. I'm mad because I'm in so much pain today, and Gracie just will not take a nap. I've been trying to get her down for over 2 hours... in her defense it is really really hot here today (in the 100's) and its hard to sleep in a different room (hers doesnt have AC) but normally she likes to sleep in my room but shes just wont today. anyway I'm also mad because I have my ob apt tomorrow and I cant find anyone to watch Gracie, so she will have to go with me. I HATE her going with me she is such a huge pain. luckily the nurses and my dr are very understanding. I dont know why she insists on "showing off" when she is there, because shes not normally like that but whenever we go to the Dr. she is just a little hellion. turning the lights on and off dumping water from the cooler all over the floor, pressing the call button in the room, standing and FALLING on the dumb doctor rolling chair thing. anyway I'm mad I just want to cry today I'm hungry, I'm scared to eat for fear of pain, I'm tired, I'm in pain................and I'm pregnant!!!!!!!!!

oh good news is we found out its a girl!

Advertisement

Old 09-03-2007, 03:26 PM   #2
4boys1girlforme
Registered Users
Previously: 4boysforme
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: a bit overwhelmed today

I have many overwhelming days too- it will get better.
I'm hoping to get your good news too!
Lee Ann RN student/ SAHM to Jaret '00, Spencer '03, Preston '05 (CLW at 37 months), Griffin '08 by VBAC (CLW at 21 months), & Mallory '10 by VBAC (CLW at 43 months)! Formerly tandem & bfing for a combined total of nearly 11 years! Also cloth diapering & baby wearingMy HUGE FSOT
4boys1girlforme is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 10:11 PM   #3
MamaF
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: a bit overwhelmed today

I feel for you. I had my first gall bladder attack at 23wks with my son and my husband just flew out that morning to install some phone systems in a prison in another state (which meant no cell phone in the prison to call him on). Long story short, my 17month old daughter was shipped from friend to friend while i stayed in hospital and eventually had surgery and was in hospital for a week....Personally labor was nothing compared to the pain of the gallstone attack...At least with labor you have something to look forward too. I hope you get your answers and everything works out and the gall bladder easies(spell?) up on you some.
MamaF is offline   Reply With Quote