Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-05-2007, 06:36 PM   #21
Loving Touch Wet Bags
My Mood:
Re: Who 's on the home stretch?

I have 2 and 1/2 weeks left. His head has dropped way down into my pelvis and I am *SO* ready to see this little boy! I don't know if I'll want to have anymore kids! Maybe adopt...we'll see.

I went to the doctors today and I thought for sure I was dilated to a 3 or 4...I was only a ONE!!!! Ugh!...Oh well, God has a perfect plan, and a perfect time for this baby to be born!

I almost ready......I think..

myall4him2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:49 PM   #22
No Longer Here
My Mood:

due 9/26 so 21 days to go!!
i am so ready to be done with this pregnancy, everything HURTS! i want to hold and snuggle him already..LOL
as for the stash, not really ready but i have enough to wash every other day..i HOPE!
either way dh will be washing the diapers until i can get up and start feeling better.
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:58 PM   #23
My Mood:

I was due yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vickieboggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 09:16 PM   #24
Registered Users

actual due date is oct 5th but this babe is breech, i have a final position confirming ultrasound tommorrow and friday we will schedual the c-sec. the delivering doc likes to do her planned c-secs on the day of the 38th week, exspecially with out of town patients, or patients who delivered past babes quickly (we are both) so baby will likely be born sept 21st which is fine with me. at first i hated the idea of a c-sec after having 2 natural unmedicated births but this will most likely be our last bio baby and i am tired, swollen, and just ready for it to be over with.

stash is ready (granted i don't have another 11 pound baby) and my small stash my sister is using but her babe will be grown out of them in a month or so i think i am ready, more soi than i was with the last 2 babes lol
If my post says "spam me" then PLEASE spam me with all the cool new things I've been out of the loop so long I no longer know what's cool
1boy1girl1bitty2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 09:38 AM   #25
Daizy Nee
Registered Users
My Mood:

Hey mamas,
i am due in 12 days!!! But my baby is also breech and i have an appt tomorrow to try to turn her. I really hope it works. Otherwise I will need to schedule a C-section for Monday the 10th or Friday the 14th.

As for what I need to get done - I need my 2.10 year old to feel better! She has had a fever for 4 days now! Poor lil peach. She can barely talk, major laryngitis. So I really don't want to have this babe until my lil love is feeling beter. Too much.

Stash is prolly no where near complete but this is my first CDing & I didn't want to over due it on anything that wasn't going to work for me. don't have the $$. So I just have 12 prefolds, 4 covers, 6 AIO's. Oh and 6 OS pockets that I don't forsee fitting her even though they are 'one size'.

Wish me luck tomorrow mamas.
And good luck to all of you in the next few weeks!
Mama to two beautiful girls born 10/26/04 and 9/24/07
Daizy Nee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 09:40 AM   #26
Registered Users
Location: Moore, OK/Chesapeake, VA/Lynbrook, NY/Huntsville, AL/Augusta, GA
My Mood:

I have technically 7 weeks left...I have delivered my 3 girls at 38 weeks though which gets me to 5 weeks left...I'm so antcy! I'm miserable. Feel like I have been pregnant forever! Good thing is...he has been head down for 3 days. Don't think he is moving. YEAH!
Sophia wife to Jeff 05/11/03, WAHM Mom to 4 angels (3/99, 9/00, 5/02, 10/06) and Christianna 10.12.01, Addison 02.04.03, Phallon 05.30.04 Jacobbe Reese 10.05.07 and Dominicco Sebastian 04.24.09
JnSAlger is offline   Reply With Quote