Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-12-2014, 11:52 PM   #1901
Ark2003
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjealysci
I love my Grovia shells! There are a few minor annoyances (size varies a little and some have stronger aplix from one batch to the next and Im comparing new to new) but besides that, they fit beautifully. I pad fold flats and they are so trim and dont leave nasty red marks. So, would you buy prints you didnt really care for if you could get a bargain? Grovia still has some discontinued prints on sale and Im torn. I think the bicycle print could grow on me but Im not sure. WWYD?
I love bicycles!!!! It's really cute!

Amanda (mom to 5 sweet girls and 1 tough baby boy)

Advertisement

Ark2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 07:33 AM   #1902
kjealysci
Registered Users
seller

Re: Grovia LOVERS come in!

Please tell me Grovia has good customer service. I purchased two new hook and loop shells from DJ and the hook tabs arent grabby, at all. They said to contact Grovia. I sent an email in hopes they can fix or replace. They are expensive covers for me so I hope I dont have to spend alot to send them in or whatever they require.
kjealysci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 08:03 AM   #1903
March
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjealysci
Please tell me Grovia has good customer service. I purchased two new hook and loop shells from DJ and the hook tabs arent grabby, at all. They said to contact Grovia. I sent an email in hopes they can fix or replace. They are expensive covers for me so I hope I dont have to spend alot to send them in or whatever they require.
Just like every other brand in the industry, you will send them back at your shipping cost after the return is approved. But the warranty is excellent and their CS team is so kind!
March is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 08:28 AM   #1904
meljc
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjealysci View Post
EXCELLENT customer service. I sheepishly contacted them this week because some of the care tags fell out of my trainers due to weak stitching where the tag is located, and they're going to replace with new ones just for that

Great customer service from:

meljc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 10:26 AM   #1905
kjealysci
Registered Users
seller

Im glad to hear they have great CS. If I dont hear back today I will email again tomorrow. Its my new surf shell and its sooo pretty. I want to be able to use it, I just cant right now.

I would consider replacing the tabs myself but I have no idea if there is a brand of hook and loop where the hook is the same as what Grovia uses.
Old 02-13-2014, 10:54 AM   #1906
meljc
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjealysci View Post
Im glad to hear they have great CS. If I dont hear back today I will email again tomorrow. Its my new surf shell and its sooo pretty. I want to be able to use it, I just cant right now.

I would consider replacing the tabs myself but I have no idea if there is a brand of hook and loop where the hook is the same as what Grovia uses.
Don't do that. It's proprietary and that would 100% void your warranty. Did you email customerservice@gro-via.com? Make sure you have the "-". Or you could try calling the store and speaking with Pat (she has handled every customer service inquiry I've ever made with them).

Old 02-13-2014, 02:21 PM   #1907
alyxmegan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
So I just tried my first kiwi pie on my son and I'm in loooove. So squishy and soft!!
I used it coverless and love that the outside didn't get soaked!
alyxmegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 03:00 PM   #1908
meljc
Registered Users
seller
seller

Reposted from Laura @ Grovia, in case anyone is interested:

"These answers are based on unofficial, fan-conducted tests and should be regarded as estimates.

Bamboo prefold Size 1: 5.8 fl. oz.
Bamboo prefold Size 2: 12.3 fl. oz.
Bamboo prefold Size 3: 14.6 fl. oz.
Bamboo prefold Size 4: 17.5 fl. oz.

Organic cotton Soaker Pad: 7.8 fl. oz.
Stay-Dry Soaker Pad: 7.9 fl. oz.

One-Size All-in-One: 9.9 fl. oz."

I'll add that the booster seems to be right around 3oz

Old 02-13-2014, 06:22 PM   #1909
kjealysci
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ark2003 View Post
I love bicycles!!!! It's really cute!

Amanda (mom to 5 sweet girls and 1 tough baby boy)
Is the hook and loop cute though? I just cant decide because of the color of the loop panel.
Old 02-13-2014, 06:24 PM   #1910
kjealysci
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by meljc View Post
Don't do that. It's proprietary and that would 100% void your warranty. Did you email customerservice@gro-via.com? Make sure you have the "-". Or you could try calling the store and speaking with Pat (she has handled every customer service inquiry I've ever made with them).
I got a reply. Pat asked me to forward my receipt from Diaper Junction and explain the issue. I did and we will see what she says tomorrow. She seemed very nice