Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 02-13-2014, 09:20 PM   #11
Registered Users
My Mood:
I think the main thing that helps me is just being open... I'm say ill go as natural as I can but I'm open to an epidural if it becaomes too much. I think every labor is different and how can you know what it will be like..
My first was a very long... induction I made it 24 hours before I decided I was ready for an epidural... I just got to tired and they were too intense...
My second was a quick easy induction the difference was my first baby wasn't ready... not dilating no contractions ect. My second I was already dilated to a 4 having contractions every 5 minutes. Anyways it was a fast labor and I loved it so much more then my long one. My fast labor was hard because it got intense fast and I started getting scared but I was happy it was over so quickly! When I look back I would rather have a little fast labor then one that is really long...
Oh the other thing is my midwife was awesome with #2. When I got to transition which was my freak out beg for the epidural time she got my attention and told my to calm down its almost over now lets start pushing!

Last edited by A&M'smommy; 02-13-2014 at 09:24 PM.
A&M'smommy is offline   Reply With Quote