Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-06-2007, 02:47 PM   #1
CrunchyMama0607
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Unhappy You've gotta be kidding me.....oatmeal?!

My picky little boy doesn't even like bland oatmeal! Gah!!! Good thing I'll be bfing him~I'd NEVER find a formula he'd drink!

Things that have made me sick lately:
-blueberries
-strawberries
-oatmeal!
-strawberry lemonade
-strawberry oatmeal
-milk

UGH!!!!! Mommy needs a break from all this puking.... (24wks here, still puking here and there)

Advertisement

Old 09-06-2007, 03:30 PM   #2
Tobinnicole
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: You've gotta be kidding me.....oatmeal?!

Ick!! have you tried plain cereal like special K or something?? Have you talked to your dr about this?? Gad zooks!!
Old 09-06-2007, 03:39 PM   #3
3rockstars
Registered Users
Formerly: FaeryGnomeHome
seller

me too my frugal friend! still on zofran for the puking at nealy 17w. It's icky. I vomitted from like the second I peed on the stick to the second she exited my body(yes, all the way through labor) with my oldest. I'm thinking this is probably going to be like that. NOT frugal at all but lemonade vitamin water stays down(or water with lemons). Boost high protein shakes kept me from losing insane amts of weight through 2 HG pregnancies so far. But they are SUPER expensive. You may be able to get a prescription for them through your doc if you tell him that they help you gain weight. I got a prescription for boost and zofran in my first trimester from my doc. Also, do smells make you yak too or just food???? Lemon essential oil dabbed under the nose helps me grocery shop without yakking. to you. It's really hard. I've been through HG twice so far and have a much milder form this time around but I'm still barfing.
Old 09-06-2007, 06:40 PM   #4
CrunchyMama0607
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

thanks momma i love lemon water! i need to be drinking it more too bc (TMI) i now have a ~sigh~ yeast infection from all the koolaid ive been drinking.

yeah about the special k-i had been eating the kind w.strawberries until ds decided he hates berries as well so i need to buy some plain kind (i have to eat it w soy milk bc, alas, he doesnt like cow milk either)