Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-07-2007, 12:58 PM   #1
iloveaidan&finley
Registered Users
seller

Nana's Bottoms AIO's?

Do you like these? How absorbant are they? How do the sizes run? Do they hold up well? Tell me about them!

Advertisement

Old 09-07-2007, 01:03 PM   #2
Mirasmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Nana's Bottoms AIO's?

LOVE LOVE LOVE ours- Denise is soooooo easy to work with, they fit like a dream, you get to choose your own colors/fabrics and such, and they hold just as much as any other aio I've tried (monkey doodlez, very baby) with the exception of bum genius (however bg's tabs leak...which sucks)
athlete wife to B and Mama to M 11.06 G 03.08 S 05.11 ^#4^
Cautiously expecting #5
www.littlesmithsgrowingup.blogspot.com
Mirasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 01:05 PM   #3
De-lovely
Registered
seller

My Mood:

I have yet to use mine but I do have like 6 or so NB AIO's and 4 or 5 fitteds and I am so excited to use them when this new baby gets here. She is sooo fast and getting to pick out all your own fabrics n such is fun fun fun! They are so tiny and perfect-I love them.
Niki: single, divorced, missin' CD's, no vax, no circ, wish I coulda homeschooled, sneaker obsessed, poet, avid reading, meditating, sometimes knitting, music junkie, film enthusiast WOHmama to Emma 11/28/03, Elena 11/28/04, Quinn 4/22/06 and Cora 10/26/07...
De-lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 01:08 PM   #4
iloveaidan&finley
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirasmom View Post
LOVE LOVE LOVE ours- Denise is soooooo easy to work with, they fit like a dream, you get to choose your own colors/fabrics and such, and they hold just as much as any other aio I've tried (monkey doodlez, very baby) with the exception of bum genius (however bg's tabs leak...which sucks)
What size do you have and how big is your LO? I just ordered some SEZ in a large and they're HUGE, but she wears a large in other brands.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:08 PM   #5
MatildasMum
Registered
seller

My Mood:

LOVE ours. They are so trim and well made. Amazingly absorbent. We have a M and a ML and both are just terrific. If I didn't like variety, I would have an entire stash of NBs.
MatildasMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 01:20 PM   #6
taximom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Love these. All 3 of my LOs can fit into the M/L. One just got PLd. The large is def. for bigger kids. It is wider in the crotch area. I sold my whole stash except for Nanas, VB, and Chunky Monkeys. I don't have a prob with these wicking like I did with some of the others I tried. Denise is a sweet mama and has done a great job for me.
taximom is offline   Reply With Quote