Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-26-2014, 09:16 AM   #11
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I had an early dating ultrasound around ten weeks and they pushed my due date up 6 days compared to when my LMP was. Which made sense to me because my cycles are super short and I ovulate earlier than the standard 28 day cycle. As of Monday, baby is measuring about 20w4d and on Monday I was actually 21w1d. So, baby is just a little on the smaller side. I don't think they will stay that way for long because DD was not a small baby and I'm not doubting another bigger baby this time. They aren't changing any dates, everything is staying the same. This babe will come when they're ready.

ISO green, aplix newborn Alva :-)

Advertisement

pine_apple_goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 10:36 AM   #12
saturn
Registered Users

Re: Dr changing due date?

Sorry, OP, I understand how you feel, but it would be pretty unusual for them to change your due date this late in the game. Most of the time your due date is determined by conception date, LMP, or an ultrasound performed before 20-ish weeks. They won't typically change a due date in the third trimester, because by that time there is so much individual variation that size is not considered a reliable indicator of the baby's age. Your measuring ahead is more likely to be due to a bigger baby/more fluid rather than an older baby.
Hang in there, those last few weeks are always tough.
saturn is offline   Reply With Quote