Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-26-2014, 09:31 AM   #21
mommypockets
Registered Users
seller

The sight, smell, or thought of poop sends me to puking. You should see me shoveling a pile of dog poop in the yard. Lol. It is a HUGE production!!!

Advertisement

mommypockets is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 04:12 PM   #22
mommypockets
Registered Users
seller

These Diclegis samples work great. Unfortunately, I have to take the highest dose, 4 tabs/day. That's 120 tabs a month--10 sample bottles/month. Hope they don't mind giving me those! They want to just give me samples vs deal with my insurance authorization.
Old 03-27-2014, 09:30 AM   #23
mommypockets
Registered Users
seller

Nooooo. I puked at drop-off at school this morning! I did forget my Sea Bands, though.
Old 03-27-2014, 11:30 AM   #24
iggyloo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone with HG?

Hi all! Just joining the group. I'm pregnant with my 3rd child. I was horribly ill with my first two daughters, and I'm feeling pretty awful this time around as well. I'm currently taking the generic version of Zofran. So far it hasn't been effective for more than two hours at a time. It has helped with the nausea a bit, but I still can't handle smells or the thought of eating. Dehydration has been a new problem this time, which is causing another issue. I just feel terrible. All while being a homeschooling Mama of two, by myself everyday. I'm happy to join here though and at least talk about it with people who get it. My spouse can't seem to be supportive for more than a few hours at a time. Hoping everyone makes it through the day today!
Momma to Lily Grace Ryan 10/22/07 and Avaya Kai 10/30/10 Expecting #3 11/5/2014
iggyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 11:41 AM   #25
mommypockets
Registered Users
seller

^ hugs. I can't imagine trying to homeschool with HG! Have you tried Diclegis? It's pretty amazing for me. I still throw up now & then, but it's made a world of difference!
Old 03-27-2014, 11:47 AM   #26
squirrelgirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggyloo View Post
Hi all! Just joining the group. I'm pregnant with my 3rd child. I was horribly ill with my first two daughters, and I'm feeling pretty awful this time around as well. I'm currently taking the generic version of Zofran. So far it hasn't been effective for more than two hours at a time. It has helped with the nausea a bit, but I still can't handle smells or the thought of eating. Dehydration has been a new problem this time, which is causing another issue. I just feel terrible. All while being a homeschooling Mama of two, by myself everyday. I'm happy to join here though and at least talk about it with people who get it. My spouse can't seem to be supportive for more than a few hours at a time. Hoping everyone makes it through the day today!
Hey! I'm taking Zofran for now too. I take half of an 8mg pill once per day. As long as I take it before I eat or drink anything it lasts for me all day. I'm hoping to try the diclegis mommypockets is taking, but I haven't been to the OB yet. I am by myself all day with the kids as well. It is definitely not easy!

Because the sinless Savior died, my sinful soul is counted free!
squirrelgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 11:49 AM   #27
mommypockets
Registered Users
seller

My last pregnancy, I was on Zofran every 4-hrs, OTC Diclectin ingredients, and sea bands. I still puked round-the-clock. It sucked majorly
Old 03-27-2014, 11:57 AM   #28
squirrelgirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommypockets View Post
My last pregnancy, I was on Zofran every 4-hrs, OTC Diclectin ingredients, and sea bands. I still puked round-the-clock. It sucked majorly
I found in my first pregnancy that if I take it more than once per day or take a whole pill the nausea actually gets worse. And also if I got out of bed before I took it, it wouldn't really work. So now I use the magic combo of 1/2 once as soon as I open my eyes before I get up and I can make it through the day. Unfortunately I lost 40 lbs with dd1 before I found that magic combo!

Because the sinless Savior died, my sinful soul is counted free!
squirrelgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 05:48 PM   #29
Aubrey<3Gavin
Registered Users
seller

I teach 8th grade full time and then I come home and have dd(2yo) by myself for most evening because of DH work schedule. I totally had a melt down last night because I don't feel like I can even function! And dehydration is becoming an issue for me too. I've had a few dizzy spells at school. My sister helped me think of some new ideas of things to eat/drink that ican hopefully keep down.

I decided to go ahead and tell two of my coworkers so they know what is going on if I need to make a run for it or in case heaven forbid something major were to happen. So far I've been able to control the puking and run to the bathroom between classes. I had run outside twice yesterday though. I knew I would never make it down the crowded hallway in time! Lol

I'm an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner! http://www.kingdomkonsultant.com
Aubrey<3Gavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 05:55 PM   #30
mommypockets
Registered Users
seller

I lost 40 with my last one. Haven't lost much this time. But now I knew to treat it early, too!

I am sooooo thankful I don't have to work now. I can't even imagine!

Hugs to all the HG mamas!!!