Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-26-2014, 08:55 AM   #41
saraley
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: I Challange you lotto

I have received some awesome FFS shipping items, a great package through M2M @ a time that my DS was having medical issues- and just really needed the encouragement... and have gotten lots of great advice...

Advertisement

Old 03-26-2014, 09:52 AM   #42
suthrnmomto3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'd have to say I saw a lot of generosity right after the tornadoes a few years ago that completely devastated our town. We had nothing and I had little ones but the ladies here really helped me out when even friends and family couldn't or wouldn't due to their issues. I have never felt more love and acceptance in my life. One of my daughters even cried due to a gift she received...a purple northface jacket (which she tells me is a big do) and she still wears it to this day since she doesn't grow much. I've also in the past had tremendous amount of support even just ears to talk to or a shoulder to cry on (even virtually) that I will be forever grateful for!!! Also when my baby was a baby I forgot the main thing I remember is one lady made her all new diapers and she wore those things out but I didn't have to rely on disposables which was heaven sent with her issues.

*Amy* wife to an Army Veteran & Momma to 4 girls and 1 boy.

Last edited by suthrnmomto3; 03-26-2014 at 09:54 AM.
suthrnmomto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 11:55 AM   #43
PabsnPo
Registered Users
seller

I don't have as much time to get on DiaperSwappers these days, but it has always been an awesome source of information and community. Sometimes being a new mom (especially one in a new town) can be isolating. DiaperSwappers gives a sense of community, even when you can't get out after a baby. DS has really helped me learn about cloth diapering, and in the beginning when things were financially hard, it offered me a way to try some cloth diapers pretty cheaply. I also had a mom throw in a fitted for free when I bought one of her wool covers, which was super helpful and unexpected.
PabsnPo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 02:20 PM   #44
threestraycats
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

sweet mamas who answer my iso's & help me out!
sweet mamas who offer awesome goodies ffs.
sweet mamas who buy my fsot goodies.

thanks for the chance!
Old 03-26-2014, 05:28 PM   #45
fluffybunsdiapers
Registered Users
Formerly: paulzangel
seller

My Mood:
When I first joined ds, my dd was allergic to disposable diapers, I had no idea what I was doing and we didn't have much income. I found some sweet mama's who helped me get started on very little and made some friends that I still have to this day 6 years later :-)
Old 03-26-2014, 09:52 PM   #46
cassmama
Registered Users
seller

I started DD on cloth from this site about 3yrs ago and to this day turn here first for anything CD related I need. I have always had great experiences with the mamas here both on FSOT and the forums. One mama was particularly generous and traded two hand knitted wool shorties for two skeins of yarn. They were beautiful and she was just so wonderful and made them exactly how I wanted.
BWing, BFing , CDing, and finally preggo with Miles, baby #2!! [/SIZE]

cassmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:54 PM   #47
Chandra84
Registered Users

I am so thankful that I have come across this site! This will be my first baby cloth diapering- with so many questions it's nice to have a place to go and read opinions and answers
Chandra84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 07:43 PM   #48
riley1mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Throughout my years, I have found a lot of support on the TTC board. We are struggling with infertility and as much as it feels like you are the only person with a problem, the ladies on the board help to ease the pain. We are blessed with out four year old and hope and pray for another one in the future.
riley1mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 02:52 AM   #49
katiepony
Registered Users
seller

I am amazed by the wealth of knowledge that I can find here! I have few people who share my CD passion and this has been a great source of inspiration.

Thank you for asking! It is good to be positive.
katiepony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 02:54 AM   #50
2+2macht4
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Location: In a quaint village smack in the middle of the black forest.

2 days left to sign up. The winner will be chosen with random,org so everyone has a fair chance.

Once I announce the winner, they will have a chance to pm me with some peramiters- ages, interests, allergies ect. I will use those to build it together.

Thank you for all the awesome comments.