Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-07-2007, 09:25 PM   #11
babygirls2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: I need this baby out ASAP...............

I think she had some bleeding issues in her PG with her DS and they are afraid of that happening again. So yes, that is a health issue.

Sending lots of labor vibes mama!!!

Advertisement

babygirls2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 09:29 PM   #12
myall4him2
Loving Touch Wet Bags
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

well...start having lots of sex, walking a lot...go ride on some bumpy roads...I also heard that twisting your nipples was suppose to send you into labor because of the hormones released...*shrugs* I don't know about that one!

Good luck!

myall4him2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 10:15 PM   #13
itsymama
Registered
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirls2 View Post
I think she had some bleeding issues in her PG with her DS and they are afraid of that happening again. So yes, that is a health issue.

Sending lots of labor vibes mama!!!
Ah , I was thinking there must be more to the story there .

itsymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 11:56 PM   #14
Mommy2JJ
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

***************labor vibes!!**************

Good luck mama! I have heard pineapples, sex, and walking

Mommy2JJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 12:34 AM   #15
tommysmommy
Registered Users

My Mood:

I definitely understand. I feel the same way, having had ds1 early and being more pregnant than ever before at 37 1/2 weeks now... I think I will follow some of the suggestions here. I have even been desperate enough to research other things like black and blue cohosh, raspberry tea, and have been almost CONSTANTLY nursing ds1 (20 months old). I really want to have baby within the week to avoid all the controversy with docs/etc.
tommysmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 12:27 PM   #16
LuAnn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sorry I am just getting back to everyone....heres a copy and paste that I posted on another board about some of my history with ds1..
and again I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR IT IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY about it, I am just trying to find out info, NOT be put down, as I DO know its MY BODY and MY BABY

We have no clue why Aidan was early (according to MY last period with him, and everything I would have had him at/around 36weeks and not 34 like they say...so thats all possible that he was alittle later and his problems had to do more with the meds they were giving me to STOP labor,etc) I did have bleeding with him that made me call the dr to find out I was having contractions and dilated, which ended me up in the hospital after he was born, they were worried about me having fluid on my lungs and a blood clot (not sure why, as they did not send me my records I requested) but I do still need to get them sometime (I just have to call GA to do that). The drs I have here have really been great so far, and if it is something that needs to be done it will be done, BUT this is why I was asking for questions to ask, because I myself am just unsure of what to ask, which is why Im hoping to get out and get the book and website that some recommended.
Thanks to those that have posted ?s for me to ask, I plan on making the list and taking it with me on Thrusday.
If I could answer the questions some of you posted asking WHY I would not have posted because I would have known the answers so I am sorry I cant answer them right now. I will keep everyone updated when I find out next week WHY, but if its just because they dont want me to and not health reasons than it will NOT be done, I do already know this...as for having 1 dr, I actually have 4, there are 4 in the practice so they are usually only on call 1 night and than off for 3...I know they are busy right now with lots being due soon (nurses are saying everyone had fun last yr during the ice storm when there was nothing else to do ) BUT I do relize its MY BODY and MY BABY and again if its NOT for health reasons for baby or me it will NOT be scheduled...
Thanks again
Old 09-08-2007, 12:53 PM   #17
rlsadc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I need this baby out ASAP......added some info in post 16

i hope all goes well mama

rlsadc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 12:55 PM   #18
itsymama
Registered
seller

My Mood:

Well that sheds a bit more light on it ! Hopefully things will be fine and baby can come on his/her own for ya , everything I can think of has been posted already so maybe some of those will work , BlessedwithBlue's TMI idea sounds good though , add a lil nipple stimulation in there and it would not only make it more fun but up your chances of success

itsymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 12:56 PM   #19
crystalkicks
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I hope all goes well too...send elv!!!