Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-28-2014, 08:46 AM   #21
Fashionably Green Baby
Registered Users
Formerly: artistmom
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The3LittleBerkhs
I agree! Yup, I don't do Facebook either so I stopped checking in here when the June mamas left. I am sooo bored right now. I failed my 1 hour GTT so here I am wasting my morning away doing the 3 hour test. Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Join us in the summer due date chat! It's under pregnancy. I linked it up thread.

Sorry about failing the glucose test

Advertisement

Swag with me! 10% off at my HC store with code: diaperswappers
Fashionably Green Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:55 AM   #22
mamaberkhie
Registered Users
Formerly: 3L*****B*****s
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hum Bums
Oh no They did an early one for me because of my BMI. I passed with a 100. They had me do another 1 hour on the 12th so I'd have it before I left and I passed that with a 113. The dr told me I would most likely fail it because I am fat. Thanks guy. You're a douche.
What a jerk. My OB gave me a hard time when I was pregnant with DS2. He basically told me I was getting too fat and to watch my weight...

ETA: I was around 115lbs when I got pregnant and 160 when I delivered.

Last edited by mamaberkhie; 03-28-2014 at 08:57 AM.
mamaberkhie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:05 AM   #23
Hum Bums
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by The3LittleBerkhs
What a jerk. My OB gave me a hard time when I was pregnant with DS2. He basically told me I was getting too fat and to watch my weight... ETA: I was around 115lbs when I got pregnant and 160 when I delivered.
I've ended both of my other pregnancies at my pre-pregnancy weight. This guy was just a tool. I'll have a new dr soon though.
Hum Bums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:07 AM   #24
Kcolleran
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Hello?! Anybody out there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by activia View Post
I'm here! Most of us are in the facebook group and that is where most the activity is..

I'm due June 6th with my first, 30 weeks today... feeling huge and uncomfortable.. have to use a heating pad on my back a lot now Nights are tough lots of peeing...baby is always putting pressure on my bladder and the bigger he gets the worse it is.

I finished my hypnobabies childbirth class which I loved.. working on practicing the techniques daily until the birth. I have a doula all lined up and someone to encapsulate my placenta.

I plan to birth at the stand alone birthing center affiliated with a hospital (same campus actually and OB monitored but midwife run). So far so good on staying low risk so I can birth there. I plan on using my hypnobabies techniques to reduce discomfort during my birthing time.

I'm trying to get the house ready and started to make some freezer meals. It's getting busy and everything is getting difficult!
Hello! Kudos on the freezer meals, I wasn't that good at being prepared with the first and let's be honest, I probably won't with this one either luckily my DH does most of the cooking
Sounds like you have a great plan set up for the birth, I hope it is wonderful for you!!
Kcolleran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:09 AM   #25
Kcolleran
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The3LittleBerkhs View Post
What a jerk. My OB gave me a hard time when I was pregnant with DS2. He basically told me I was getting too fat and to watch my weight...

ETA: I was around 115lbs when I got pregnant and 160 when I delivered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hum Bums View Post
I've ended both of my other pregnancies at my pre-pregnancy weight. This guy was just a tool. I'll have a new dr soon though.
Oh my goodness I would be furious! Like you don't have enough going on with your body when prego, glad you're getting a new doc
Kcolleran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 01:08 PM   #26
FrozenBooty
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm still around also just hanging in there trying to get motivated to go to the hospital to have more labs drawn today.

FrozenBooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 02:24 PM   #27
Greenbabybottoms
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm here some. I am feeling more and more exhausted as the days go on. Stressed out with all the things that still need to be done. I failed my 1 hour glucose tolerance test on Wednesday but a pretty large amount. The doctor said that carrying twins I have a higher chance of developing gestational diabetes anyway so I'm not sure if that means I will fail the 3 hour too. I go on Tuesday to take it and hopefully it comes back fine.

I'm hoping to start some freezer meals this week if I have the energy. I do finally have all my diapers washed and small clothes washed and put away so hopefully everything else falls into place.