Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-07-2007, 07:40 PM   #21
ypperin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Need some input

I've left a message in the b/s/t issues thread about it.... I don't know how to contact an admin

I tell ya, it's not easy being green, and I'm really shocked at her retaliation, I thought that I was more than fair in my feedback, and understanding, I genuinely try to be quite lienent in shipping and such.... and she never did contact me saying there was a difference is shipping cost If she had, I would have gladly given her the extra. It's odd, but with the feedback she left I feel somewhat violated.

Advertisement

Old 09-07-2007, 08:11 PM   #22
LuAnn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ypperin View Post
I've left a message in the b/s/t issues thread about it.... I don't know how to contact an admin

I tell ya, it's not easy being green, and I'm really shocked at her retaliation, I thought that I was more than fair in my feedback, and understanding, I genuinely try to be quite lienent in shipping and such.... and she never did contact me saying there was a difference is shipping cost If she had, I would have gladly given her the extra. It's odd, but with the feedback she left I feel somewhat violated.
Find the name Samantha or Luvmybabies (I think) admins names are in Red and send them a PM......
because yes IMO it is retaliation and its WRONG, it seems like if you would have left neg, you would have also gotten neg in return...as for the shipping, you agreed to a price and its not your fault that the mama had to pay extra to ship it
Old 09-08-2007, 01:04 AM   #23
ypperin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuAnn View Post
Find the name Samantha or Luvmybabies (I think) admins names are in Red and send them a PM......
because yes IMO it is retaliation and its WRONG, it seems like if you would have left neg, you would have also gotten neg in return...as for the shipping, you agreed to a price and its not your fault that the mama had to pay extra to ship it
I suppose I'll have to leave it up to the mods at this point I didn't want to lie and leave positive feedback, and genuinely thought that I was being fair

*sigh* I just hope it all gets sorted out, I really feel like I've been attacked here - if she were going to leave feedback like that you would have thought that she would have done that to start with.... rather than waiting for me to leave hers. And this is all after she told me she didn't care about feedback as she wasn't going to be on diaperswappers - but I wasn't planning on leaving, I just think it's kind of cruel.
Old 09-08-2007, 10:43 AM   #24
gringacely
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Wow mama you are kind. I think I would have left her negative, because she did not send you what you ordered & she did not right her wrong.
gringacely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 12:36 PM   #25
Birdof1985
Banned
seller

My Mood:

that stinks.....

you can contact any MOD in green OR red and tell them what happend and they will take care of it.
Birdof1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 02:09 PM   #26
hackermd
Registered Users
seller

what a crappy and dumb move on her part!

adding one more to my list...

Great you sold it!! woo hooo!
hackermd is offline   Reply With Quote