Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-08-2007, 03:52 PM   #1
nacke
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Angry Really starting to hate being preggo -vent-

Still dealing with the tail-end of a custody case, CPS in my house (DS told his councellor he wanted to "die" rather than ever see his father again), My parents moving and getting divorced, my sister moving out of state to be a mistress to a married couple, Grandma in the hospital pratically dying AND uncle having another stroke...

-UGH-

I just want this pregnancy to be over so i can be at peace with something in life. Having the big "i dont wanna's" now, and just wish this could be a pleasant pregnancy, but its not. I was blessed to have 3 very easy pregnancies, and this one just seems never-ending. I know i cant do anything about it, and even if i did, it would hurt my baby! I keep telling myself... 13 more weeks...

Sorry to complain i had to let it out!

Anyone else feeling this way? Or am i alone?

Advertisement

nacke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 04:00 PM   #2
4boys1girlforme
Registered Users
Previously: 4boysforme
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Really starting to hate being preggo -vent-

Sounds like you are surrounded with negativity- I don't blame you for wanting to be done with pregnancy. Maybe it is a blessing that you have 13 weeks left- maybe that's enough time for most everything to settle down so you can really enjoy your new lo!
Lee Ann RN student/ SAHM to Jaret '00, Spencer '03, Preston '05 (CLW at 37 months), Griffin '08 by VBAC (CLW at 21 months), & Mallory '10 by VBAC (CLW at 43 months)! Formerly tandem & bfing for a combined total of nearly 11 years! Also cloth diapering & baby wearingMy HUGE FSOT
4boys1girlforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 04:05 PM   #3
nacke
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3boysforme View Post
Sounds like you are surrounded with negativity- I don't blame you for wanting to be done with pregnancy. Maybe it is a blessing that you have 13 weeks left- maybe that's enough time for most everything to settle down so you can really enjoy your new lo!
Thanks mama, its comforting to know someone cares

I ended up having contractions for 5 hours last night, and a small part of me was hoping we'd just have the baby already. But everything settled down, DH rubbed my back and finally fell asleep. He's mad everyone is involving me in the drama, this is his first baby, and im trying soooo hard to stay positive, but its gotten way to out of hand. Seems i have more on my plate than i can really handle, pregnant or not.

And for some reason, i know when she comes, she will be the only thing that matters!

Last edited by nacke; 09-08-2007 at 04:07 PM.
Old 09-08-2007, 04:11 PM   #4
CrunchyMama0607
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

awwwwww HUGS momma I'm so sorry things are rough for you. Looks like were due the same month
Old 09-08-2007, 04:13 PM   #5
nacke
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by earth_mama06 View Post
awwwwww HUGS momma I'm so sorry things are rough for you. Looks like were due the same month
Thanks =)
Yea looks like we are!! About when are you due?
Old 09-08-2007, 04:15 PM   #6
CrunchyMama0607
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

YW I'm due either 12/24 or 12/25 will be 25wks on monday, wowza! If you'd like to talk i;m here~just PM me
Old 09-08-2007, 04:43 PM   #7
LuAnn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm so sorry you are going through everything right now, but PLEASE PLEASE take into consideration of what your saying about wanting your preg to be over, as there are many mamas here you have lost babies around this time or later in their pregnancy and there are many of us that HAVE had preemies and its NOT easy. I KNOW your meaning that your looking for the good if it was over now as you would have a new baby to hold,etc, BUT it may be a blessing that you still have some time

My friend had her baby at 30 weeks and she spent 11weeks in the NICU, I had ds 6 weeks early and spent 9 days in the NICU, so having a baby early is not always what you want, it would cause even MORE stress on you right now

ETA: I do understand what your saying but looking at it from othersides too :hug:
Old 09-08-2007, 04:49 PM   #8
nacke
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yea, i know what your saying mama! I dont want her to come now. Because i know better... Its more of the frustration and venting more than anything. I want nothing more than a healthy baby.

Maybe i just need a vacation from the entire family! I just need a break
Old 09-08-2007, 04:59 PM   #9
CrunchyMama0607
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 09-08-2007, 05:08 PM   #10
LuAnn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacke View Post
Yea, i know what your saying mama! I dont want her to come now. Because i know better... Its more of the frustration and venting more than anything. I want nothing more than a healthy baby.

Maybe i just need a vacation from the entire family! I just need a break
Yes I understand...maybe take a day trip alone (mall,spa,etc) or with a friend and just relax, heck go to a bookstore and sit all day