Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-14-2014, 04:20 PM   #1
newbietocloth
Registered Users
seller

All Sold Please Delete

ALL SOLD

It's time to clean things out.First up Mutts: They have been my favorite NB diaper. I purchased them on FSOT. These have the snap down for the umbilical stump. I will do my best to describe them all, but it is possible that I have missed something. There are no stains I can see, and have been washed in Rockin Green. We are a smoke and pet free home.

Top Row: Pink Hippos with White velour interior, Pink/Purple flowers w/purple velour interior, White/Pink flowers w/Pink velour interior
Middle Row:
Mushrooms w/yellow velour interior, Green butterfly w/purple interior **(this diaper has a small hole where the soaker snaps in I can send a pic if needed), Red birds w/white velour interior.
Bottom Row: Small purple flowers w/ purple interior, tea party w/white interior, pink velour rainbow surging w/white velour interior
I'm looking for $12PPD $10, $11$9PPD for the Mutt with the hole. ALL SOLD

Next is a Nanipoo with pink velour interior and a diaper that was sold to me as a Mutt, but I am skeptical that it really is. The soaker is not a snap in. It is shaped very similarly and is cream velour with rainbow surging inside and out. SOLD
The Nanipoo's elastic is worn... I can't tell if it is shot, or just really slack. It never was an issue for us either because my LO had chunky enough legs, or the cover would hold it in place? I just want to make sure there are no surprises. I'm looking for $10 $5 for the Nannipoo

I also have 11 BG Bamboo size small. I LOVED these and don't know why they stopped making them. They are in good shape, but show they have been used with very faint staining on maybe two of the insides. The tabs are curling, and the elastic is a little slack. There is one that has what looks like a rust stain on the front and a small hole inside. I would like $10 $9 a diaper for these... $9 $8 for the rust stained one. Feel free to make me an offer, but please be kind. [/COLOR]

I have 11 BG 3.0 that are just starting to de-laminate. I have 4 white, 3 dark pink, 3 light pink, and 1 light blue. I have replaced elastic and hook and loop on some of these diapers. Most of the de-laminating is in the very back and hasn't been a huge issue for us yet. I think there is a little wear left in these, but they are by no means new. I have a picture of the one that is probably the worst of the set. Moved to FFS

I just uncovered a box of forgotten diapers. They are no name BG looking one size. I believe there are 12 of them total. 3 Red Aplix, 1 bright orange Aplix, 2 Blue Aplix, 1 Blue Aqua looking. Also 2 Bright orange snaps, 2 green snaps, 1 purple snaps, 1 bright neon green that looks like a snap conversion. I just posted a link. Please let me know if it doesn't work. There don't seem to be any stains and the laminate is still in good shape. These would be perfect for someone just wanting to try this out, or for someone looking for a cheap option. I will sell these for $4 a piece or $45 for all of them. I have some homemade inserts for them that I will include. Made with a microfiber towel.
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/ugtvs4rg2...nFOSXYexvP9fEa

I will discount for multiples. Make me an offer if you don't like my prices maybe we can work something out, but please be kind. If there are multiple Mamas interested then I will give you 24 hours to submit payment after I send my paypal addy before I move on to the next Mama on the list. Please PM me as I'm not always the best at checking the thread. Thanks Mamas!!

Advertisement

Last edited by newbietocloth; 06-30-2014 at 11:35 PM. Reason: All Sold
newbietocloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 10:07 AM   #2
newbietocloth
Registered Users
seller

Re: NB Mutts, Small BG Bamboo, BG 3.0 OS

Bump
Old 04-17-2014, 10:40 AM   #3
newbietocloth
Registered Users
seller

Bump
Old 04-21-2014, 10:47 PM   #4
newbietocloth
Registered Users
seller

Bump
Old 04-24-2014, 04:03 PM   #5
newbietocloth
Registered Users
seller

Bump
Old 04-25-2014, 08:10 AM   #6
minneapolisite
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Send a PM!
At-home mom of DAK (Oct 2011) and #2 (Oct 2014)
minneapolisite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 06:22 PM   #7
newbietocloth
Registered Users
seller

Bump
Old 04-28-2014, 02:31 PM   #8
newbietocloth
Registered Users
seller