Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-15-2014, 09:49 AM   #131
tpomero
Registered Users

Re: coop & swap requirements

Ugh. Help. So frustrated with this forum right now. I don't usually trade online. I am from a big city and we have a good CD store, but I want used covers and no one local or on Ebay seems to have a fair price.

I want to post in the ISO forum, but it tells me that I have to have 500 posts or some BS like that.

I have a Turquois Star and 100% positive eBay Feedback and a verified PayPal, but I will probably never have 30 posts or sales on this forum, because I have a local support network that covers my CD needs.

Please advise me how to join the FSOT board without making a million posts first.

Advertisement

tpomero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 12:27 PM   #132
kaia.aline
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpomero
Ugh. Help. So frustrated with this forum right now. I don't usually trade online. I am from a big city and we have a good CD store, but I want used covers and no one local or on Ebay seems to have a fair price.

I want to post in the ISO forum, but it tells me that I have to have 500 posts or some BS like that.

I have a Turquois Star and 100% positive eBay Feedback and a verified PayPal, but I will probably never have 30 posts or sales on this forum, because I have a local support network that covers my CD needs.

Please advise me how to join the FSOT board without making a million posts first.
You won't be able to. It really is not hard to get that many posts even if you have your own CD support network.

Ask me how to earn FREE jewelry and other amazing deals from Lia Sophia!
kaia.aline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 12:33 PM   #133
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpomero View Post

You only need 30 posts to get a sellers badge. It won't take you that long.
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 06:34 PM   #134
angelsheart
Registered Users

Thank You!
angelsheart is offline   Reply With Quote