Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-09-2007, 04:58 PM   #1
Registered Users
Formerly: alwayssushi
My Mood:
posting photos how to?

hi all, OK, i am trying to figure out the best way to share photos in my posts. can anyone tell me how i can get my photo to show up in a post? i know people use photobucket, but are there any other ways? are there other photo sharing web sites that allow anyone to see photos without them needing an account to the site? are there any other sites that will provide a url that can be copied into these posts? can i get my photos into these posts without them being on a website? i am wary of using photobucket b/c their privacy policy states that they give our your personal info for marketing, etc. i like my privacy. i'd appreciate any help! thanks!

Gabi, herbalist, future traditional midwife, homeschooling Mom to Caleb Quinn , and Aivlinn Helpmeet to Jeremiah We're a natural health, home waterbirth, on-demand BFing, CDing, co-sleeping, no-vaxing, no circ-ing, baby-wearing family! EAT REAL FOOD! Support CLEAN FOOD farmers!
herbalistmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 05:16 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: posting photos how to?

I've never had any probs with Photobucket or my privacey. With that said there is also. has minimum bandwidth and viewing over and over will cause the pic to go down and not be available
yahoo photos will allow you to upload a photo and get the link but not have an album
~Amanda single mum to 2 hell raising boys, Donovan(7-6-03) and Joseph(2-18-05)~

Last edited by AmandaMacK; 09-09-2007 at 05:18 PM.
AmandaMacK is offline   Reply With Quote