Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-09-2007, 02:02 PM   #21
AmandaMacK
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Viruses

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicMom View Post
I'm annoyed also (I'm sure the trojan I got was from this site). It's hard to get rid of too. I thought I had gotten rid of it and then either I got it again from this site or I didn't actually get rid of it completely. McAfee doesn't find it so I might have to try a different approach. Has anyone fully gotten rid of it successfully? And why aren't the owners of this site taking more action!!! I'd like to see them 1) acknowledge the problem, 2) offer an appology, 3) and post detailed instructions for getting rid of the trojan/virus because there are plenty of people on this board that probably don't know their computer got infected from this site and if they do they don't have a clue about where to even start to get rid of it.

Use Kaspersky, it catches Trojans that most others don't and gets rid of them quickly.

Not to be a b**ch or anything and no im not defending the fact that there are viruses and adaware coming from here (I've gotten them too), but if you continue to get them, why not just leave, dont frequent the site that you are receiving them from. It's that easy. If you like the site and don't want to leave, then you'll have to put up with what you are getting and no use in complaining about it. just

Advertisement

Old 09-09-2007, 02:05 PM   #22
hackermd
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsbehaven007 View Post
Yep.. I had to pay to get protection.> FROM THIS SITE... I hope everyone learns about diapertraders and moves there.. bc this site is going downhill quickly .. seriously ..
I've never had a problem from this site.

But, I would have expected someone to answer the thread by now...

but have any of you PM'd Lee or anyone else with your problems?

Take a screenshot of the trojans/viruses you're finding and be certain to forward them to Lee.

I'd be interested to view them if yall want to post some on here.

I don't do DT and seriously if this site were to go down, I'd probably just create a site of my own to go to. I got a very bad taste in my mouth from that other place from the second post I ever made there. EW.
hackermd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 04:37 PM   #23
adrocksmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackermd View Post
I've never had a problem from this site.

But, I would have expected someone to answer the thread by now...

but have any of you PM'd Lee or anyone else with your problems?

Take a screenshot of the trojans/viruses you're finding and be certain to forward them to Lee.

I'd be interested to view them if yall want to post some on here.

I don't do DT and seriously if this site were to go down, I'd probably just create a site of my own to go to. I got a very bad taste in my mouth from that other place from the second post I ever made there. EW.

He is aware of it. He said in the last thread it isn't from here

ETA: In here http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...d.php?t=210905

Last edited by adrocksmommy; 09-09-2007 at 04:41 PM.
adrocksmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 08:58 AM   #24
MamaJo
Go sell crazy some place else, we're all stocked up here.
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I assure you he IS working on this. There was an ad network that was causing a problem and he stopped using it. IF this is stil happening, that means that it must be some other ad network OR it could be coming from another site if you've clicked through to.

I would suggest everyone who is having a problem PM specific information rather than create yet another thread. His time is better spent on the problem than dealing with thread after thread after thread.
MamaJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 11:53 AM   #25
raelynn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I use Firefox and have never gotten any viruses from DS. I also have Ad Block installed on my Firefox and I see NO ads on this site at all. I recommend to anyone to switch to FF.

I've earned $75 with Swagbucks AND I've lost 108.8lbs ISO MM Poppies
raelynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 02:11 PM   #26
hackermd
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaJo View Post
I assure you he IS working on this. There was an ad network that was causing a problem and he stopped using it. IF this is stil happening, that means that it must be some other ad network OR it could be coming from another site if you've clicked through to.

I would suggest everyone who is having a problem PM specific information rather than create yet another thread. His time is better spent on the problem than dealing with thread after thread after thread.
That's a very good suggestion.

I use FF with adblock, probably why I don't have these problems.
hackermd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 02:34 PM   #27
Sarah~Lynn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by raelynn View Post
I use Firefox and have never gotten any viruses from DS. I also have Ad Block installed on my Firefox and I see NO ads on this site at all. I recommend to anyone to switch to FF.
Me too...and I haven't had any issues either.
Old 09-10-2007, 02:45 PM   #28
Tiredmama
Registered Users
seller

Switch to Firefox with Ad Blocker Plus I haven't had any problems since I switch. I did get a virus from here when I was using IE and it crashed my other computer.

Malissa
Tiredmama is offline   Reply With Quote