Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-25-2014, 12:09 PM   #1
Snakes-n-Snails
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Smile Lots of stuff - great prices!

The "fine print" first: Comes from a smoke-free, dachshund-friendly home. I usually ship within 24 hours. Will ship in US and Canada, but in Canada buyer must pay exact shipping. Would consider trades for BumGenius AIO's (snaps), Grovia Shells (aplix), or Grovia snap-in soakers. No reasonable offer refused!

Green is SOLD!(Also found a white AIO, same size and condition as orange.) Dream Eze AIO's (size medium: approx. 12-20 lbs.) in green and orange. The green has nice, tight elastics and is in VGUC. Orange has more relaxed elastic and is in UC-GUC. Still functions fine for us with the relaxed elastic. Orange is $7ppd, green is $9ppd. Take both for $14ppd.

Wool skirty, a medium/large-ish size. My girl weighs 18 lbs. and this is probably 2-3 sizes too big for her. It has a small snag that I took a pic of. Measurements are: waist 20 inches (tightens down quite a bit via drawstring though), rise 19 inches, length (waist to end of skirt) 10 inches. This has been washed and freshly lanolized. $25 $20

SOLD BELOW THIS LINE!
Grovia AIO in Vanilla, Poppy and Peacock. Both poppy and peacock are in EUC with only some very light shadow staining. Elastic is great on both. Vanilla's elastic is pretty relaxed, but it doesn't affect function for us. Vanilla also has some slightly darker staining that will likely sun out. All still have their snap in booster soaker. Vanilla: $12ppd

Grovia Blackberry OS Hybrid shell. The elastic is good but the aplix tabs are starting to curl (as expected with aplix). No soaker: $10ppd. If you want an organic cotton soaker with it, $14ppd.

Darling Diapers brand AI2's, size large (I'd guess these would fit 18-30ish lbs.). This comes with 2 covers in hearts and bird prints and 3 snap in soakers. I bought these used and know very little about them, but I can tell you these soakers are AWESOME. We used these for overnight and didn't need a doubler or anything because they are thick and absorbent. Also, very soft! The shells themselves are sturdy with nice PUL and the elastics are in great shape. These diapers totally impressed me and if I hadn't fallen in love with Grovia and BGs, these would stay here. $17ppd for both.

Swaddlebees size medium (12-25 lbs.) side snap AIO in polka dots. I know very little about Swaddlebees diapers, but I'd say this on is in GUC simply because the elastic is a little loose. $8ppd. TKCuddlers side snapping AIO, size large (approx. 18-30 lbs.). These are no longer made, but are great diapers. This one is well loved and in UC. Still works fine, no leaks or anything, but it does have relaxing elastic and some small holes in the first layers. $5ppd. Take both the Swaddlebees and TKCs for $10ppd.

Advertisement

Last edited by Snakes-n-Snails; 12-10-2014 at 12:36 PM.
Old 11-25-2014, 07:29 PM   #2
itsaboyohboy
Registered Users

Re: Lots of stuff - great prices!

I see a hippo cover in your photo roll but not on this listing page, did it sell?
Old 11-29-2014, 06:04 PM   #3
Snakes-n-Snails
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Several items still left! MMARO!
Old 11-29-2014, 06:04 PM   #4
Snakes-n-Snails
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsaboyohboy View Post
I see a hippo cover in your photo roll but not on this listing page, did it sell?
It sold. Sorry!