Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-23-2006, 12:08 PM   #1
redheadedangels
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Talking FINALLY found a FITTED i LOVE!!!

I had about given up on fitteds. NOTHING ever fit right! I dont' know why. I LOVE pockets and i also can get a good fit with prefolds and covers but never a fitted They always had horrible wing droop, didn't have the right rise, werent' absorbant enough, were too bulky.....but i have finally found the PERFECT fitted...(for us LOL)

the Dream EZE! Its perfect! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! I bought 3 and used my first one last night under a crat and it was the perfect fit for her! And so trim yet VERY absorbant!! YAYAYAYAYYAY I'm soo happy i finally found one that works for us! And i SO LOVE that double tongue like soaker thing..( I have no idea what they are really called )

and i'm sure glad i got the large...they seem to run on the small size maybe (??) but its sooo perfect! Now to find some more....anyone one know of some sales for the DreamEZE??

Advertisement

redheadedangels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 12:31 PM   #2
imommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: FINALLY found a FITTED i LOVE!!!

Glad you found something you like. I think it's hard to find fitteds that work because there are so many with so many different options on them. I love Pattynaps!

Have fun enjoying your fluff!
Old 07-23-2006, 01:02 PM   #3
christi2705
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadedangels
I had about given up on fitteds. NOTHING ever fit right! I dont' know why. I LOVE pockets and i also can get a good fit with prefolds and covers but never a fitted They always had horrible wing droop, didn't have the right rise, werent' absorbant enough, were too bulky.....but i have finally found the PERFECT fitted...(for us LOL)

the Dream EZE! Its perfect! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! I bought 3 and used my first one last night under a crat and it was the perfect fit for her! And so trim yet VERY absorbant!! YAYAYAYAYYAY I'm soo happy i finally found one that works for us! And i SO LOVE that double tongue like soaker thing..( I have no idea what they are really called )

and i'm sure glad i got the large...they seem to run on the small size maybe (??) but its sooo perfect! Now to find some more....anyone one know of some sales for the DreamEZE??

I just got 2 the other day and really love the fit! I'm sending mine through the wash a few more times to up the absorbancy.
Old 07-23-2006, 01:10 PM   #4
tararaboomdeea
Banned
sitesupporter

LOVE Dream Eze!!
I'm glad you got size up because they do run a tad on the small side and if you got the OC, they will shrink when washed. I just had to sell my M because of shrinking, and need to get some L when we have some money

I'm glad you discovered them- Dream Eze rock!
tararaboomdeea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 01:14 PM   #5
redheadedangels
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tararaboomdeea
LOVE Dream Eze!!
I'm glad you got size up because they do run a tad on the small side and if you got the OC, they will shrink when washed. I just had to sell my M because of shrinking, and need to get some L when we have some money

I'm glad you discovered them- Dream Eze rock!
i think it was your RAVE post a couple weeks ago that tempted me to go buy them I got the cotton ~ i'd like to try the organic velour ~ i wonder if those run as small too? Hmm might have to try the velour one next
Old 07-23-2006, 03:58 PM   #6
a_cthelen
My cat's breath smells like cat food
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadedangels
i think it was your RAVE post a couple weeks ago that tempted me to go buy them I got the cotton ~ i'd like to try the organic velour ~ i wonder if those run as small too? Hmm might have to try the velour one next
Angel, I find that the OV stretches a little more than the OC, but they do run smaller than I thought. I bought the large for my 21lb DS and he's on the 2nd to last snap. I might need to bump him up to the XL soon...but I do love them!

Wool for Sale: http://hyenacart.com/Spots_corner/index.php?u=6698
a_cthelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 04:46 PM   #7
sheltielover
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I love mine too(both OV and OC). Been using them for naps but I am still using FB for bedtime. Do you use any doubler at night and what kind?

Glad you found the fitted love.
Old 07-23-2006, 05:01 PM   #8
redheadedangels
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i didn't use a doubler last night. I used it under a wool soaker (crat) and it was awesome