Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-23-2006, 09:19 PM   #1
stephdpn
Registered Users
seller

Another PREFOLD inquiry!! HELP

I am going back to work at my church's preschool in a few weeks. I was hired to be the Assistant to the Director and to be her Interim when she goes on Maternity leave in Sept. Both kids are going with me, and my best friend will be DS's teacher. She is more than willing to change cloth, but I want to send her my FB's. I know I am not going to be able to wash as much, so I need more diapers (we will be at school 3 days a week, home 2). I am not in a financial situation to be able to buy another days worth of FB's right now (or sposies!), so I am buying some PF's and covers to use at home. I have lots of wool, but I am thinking trifolding in a cover will be easier on my wiggle worm! Tell me about the covers you love, and if you love wool with your prefolds, tell me how you fasten them and what folds you love! I am excited to be going to work, esp with my kids (and they have friends loving on them all day!), but I don't want to stress out about diapers!! TIA!!

Advertisement

Old 07-23-2006, 10:35 PM   #2
mama23boys
Banned
seller

Re: Another PREFOLD inquiry!! HELP

i use www.wigglewormbottoms.com covers or wool (shorties that have ties or are pull ons that a i bought from a WAHM here that they work GREAT!) with my unbleached IPF. we use an angel fold with a snappi!

i tried a trifold on my wiggle worm and i didnt like it bc it seemed like ig he went poop it was going to go all over the place

i PMd you about some covers FS
mama23boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 07:58 AM   #3
Julesmom23girls
Banned

My Mood:

I think you will find your answers in this thread. A lot of us use PF's and cover almost exclusively so I am sure you will find you like them too.

Check out this thread. http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...ad.php?t=23939
Julesmom23girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 08:45 AM   #4
alisonsage
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I use prefolds with my wool soakers and my DD is a total wiggleworm. I found that after a couple of days paractice I could snappi a prefold on her almost as quick as putting a fitted or pocket on her. almost.

The 2 folds I use most are the jellyroll and the bikini twist. The jellyroll is better for containing poo, but the bikini twist is suuuper fast and I use this one if I need to IYKWIM!

IME I just didn't like wool wraps w/ atrifold as much as a pull on with a snappied prefold. They didn't seem to stay on or contain messes as well. Some people love the wraps, though. HTH!

SAGE WOOLIES-Custom crocheted shorties and capris GALLERY
alisonsage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 08:50 AM   #5
Eliza-Bella
Registered Users

I like litewraps and proraps for tri-folding. Thay are both cheap and no leaky!!
Eliza-Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 09:31 AM   #6
Sarah
No Longer Here

My Mood:

I use a snappi'd bikini twist and wool A LOT. It's so trim,easy,quick. Plus with the pfs I can dry quickly instead of having to go back to the dryer numerous times,to check on them
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote