Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-24-2006, 10:20 AM   #1
flowerpotg
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Need Answer Fast!!!

So here's my dilemna. I bought the MotherEve Grow With Baby Diaper when it just came out... used it for 4 hrs. It wicked and I didn't like that or the bulkiness of it. I contacted the company but they wouldn't take it back because they didn't have provisions to take beck used diapers. Anyway, I tried to sell it here, on the PIN, on the Motherease Site and on the Baby Cotton Bottoms Site with no success. Then I tried a different insert which solved the wicking problem so I'm happy about that, but the extreme bulkiness still bothered me.

So I finally decided to put it on ebay and it's been sitting there all week with no bids. Then I go on the PIN and read that they have redisigned the diaper to improve on the bulkiness and they have a trade in programme for the original diapers. I was so happy I went on ebay to end the listing early. As soon as I got there I realized someone bid $10 and I have 2 hrs to go.

SO... Should I end the lisitng early so I can trade in the diaper and jeopardize positive feedback or should I leave it be?

TIA for your advice.

Advertisement

flowerpotg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 10:22 AM   #2
Kimmomy2dom
Mmmm Saucers eating chocolate
seller

Location: I'm halfway across the country, but weirdos have a way of teleporting!
My Mood:
Re: Need Answer Fast!!!

If it were me I would probably leave it up on ebay. I guess you never know how high it might go, and I wouldn't jeopardize my feedback because of it. I would just take whatever you make and put it towards a new one if that's what you really want. If not, you can always put it towards something else instead.
Kimmomy2dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 10:23 AM   #3
mommypooh
Registered Users

Let it sell, is what I would do. How much did you originally pay for it? you are already at $10 for it so that is not too bad.
mommypooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 10:23 AM   #4
MomsHelpingMoms
Registered Users
Formerly: teresaarrington
seller

I would continue to sell the diaper, you don't want negative feedback. Of course now, I think the new owner will be able to get a new m.e. I;m sorry that this happened, what rotten luck. It is truly up to you, but if it was me-and depending on how much I am losing $$ wise-I would continue to sell it.

Miley Rae was born July 29, 2008 6lb3oz 19"
MomsHelpingMoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 10:26 AM   #5
jrk
Registered
seller

My Mood:

If anything, I'd contact the person that put the bid on the diaper and tell them what's going on. They might not want the 'bulky' dipe and actually be glad that you end it early.
jrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 10:30 AM   #6
flowerpotg
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok So before I read your responses I contacted the person to let them know what's going on. I'll wait for a response and until I do I'll just let it stay and see what happens.
flowerpotg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 10:51 AM   #7
christi2705
Registered Users
seller

If it were me, I'd leave it on ebay.