Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-03-2019, 08:43 PM   #1
Chibirsd
Registered Users
seller

July 2019

Due July 22! Had my first Ob appt last week. I had a due date group I met on here when I had my baby in July 2014 and I love those ladies ! This will be my 4th child. 11 weeks and some days now. Feeing like poo all the time because of the morning sickness. Hoping that passes soon. My blood pressure is a bit higher then other pregnancies. I had gestational hypertension/ pre e my last pregnancy in 2016 and my blood pressure had been elevated since then. Less then 140/90 but not the best. My doc ordered all the preeclampsia labs now so we would have a base line. Starting aspirin next week when 12 weeks. One of my liver enzymes was slightly Elevated and Iím spilling protein already ( 24 hour urine was 187) add on top of that this pregnancy was not planned and my husband is military and we are supposed to PCS this June ! I am stressed. Donít know where we are moving. Not feeling great about this pregnancy and anticipating problems already. 😭😭😭 thanks for letting me vent.

Advertisement

Chibirsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 08:55 PM   #2
Elchorrito
Registered Users
seller

Re: July 2019

Congrats!! I hope it all goes well for you! With my first, we were supposed to be moving in June and baby was due in July, and we didn't find out where we were moving until March. It seemed stressful, but it all worked out way better than we could have hoped. I was actually really excited to move, but we got placed here (where we already were) again, so we ended up not moving at all. I'm so glad we're here. I hope everything works out perfectly for you, too!

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk
Elchorrito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 07:40 PM   #3
Chibirsd
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elchorrito View Post
Congrats!! I hope it all goes well for you! With my first, we were supposed to be moving in June and baby was due in July, and we didn't find out where we were moving until March. It seemed stressful, but it all worked out way better than we could have hoped. I was actually really excited to move, but we got placed here (where we already were) again, so we ended up not moving at all. I'm so glad we're here. I hope everything works out perfectly for you, too!

Thanks ! this is our timeline too. Should be finding out where we move in March and moving in June sometime. Iím glad it worked out for you ! What branch is your husband ( or you ) in ? My husband is active duty coast guard !
Chibirsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 08:50 PM   #4
Elchorrito
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibirsd View Post
Thanks ! this is our timeline too. Should be finding out where we move in March and moving in June sometime. Iím glad it worked out for you ! What branch is your husband ( or you ) in ? My husband is active duty coast guard !
We aren't military. Sorry if I implied that. DH was in med school and waiting to find out where he matched for residency when I was pregnant with DS1.

Elchorrito is offline   Reply With Quote