Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-12-2019, 03:33 PM   #1
littlepigs
Registered Users

Nighttime pullup option?

My 2.5 yo has been daytime trained for a while but usually pees at night, so we've kept her in our trusty cloth diapers at night. I really dislike disposables but tried Pampers pullups for nighttime while we were traveling. Coverage and absorbency were good, and now my child doesn't want to go back from her "big girl diapers"! I think she'd be happy with nighttime diapers that are more like her daytime underwear.

Any suggestions for styles and brands? My daughter wears size 2T/3T in pants now, and her legs are on the skinny side. We need more absorbency than training pants have. I do also have cloth inserts that could boost absorbency.

Thank you!

Advertisement

littlepigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 02:05 PM   #2
Elchorrito
Registered Users
seller

Re: Nighttime pullup option?

We use motherease bedwetters, but they're super fat/bulky. If she loves pullups, these might not be the thing for her. I don't give ds any options, though.

How much does your LO wet? I've heard super undies might work too, but they don't hold as much as the motherease.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk
Elchorrito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 02:42 PM   #3
jen_batten
Registered Users
seller
seller

We also use ME bedwetters. They are bulky. But maybe she'd still like it better than the diapers since she can pull them up?

We have used super undies pocket trainers with flats or prefolds stuffed in. I haven't tried the nighttime ones but that's another brand you could look into. We also use their hybrid trainer with a small prefold in it for my youngest daughter at night. She is pretty little and doesn't wet heavily though though. Keep in mind if you get a regular trainer to add absorbency to you will probably need to size up.
jen_batten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 10:43 AM   #4
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

snap ez fleece pocket trainers can be stuffed as needed and are pull up style. DD wears flip trainers, also pullup style. She uses them with a disposable gdiaper insert though since she has sensitivities and we never found a full cloth pull up style diaper that worked for her. Though I would love full cloth, for us one disposable, no plastic, insert a day could be worst. She also has a few of the best bottom trainers with a disposable insert but I'm not sure I'd recommend those. Also if you are planning on stuffing with cloth I don't think you could get the absorbancy.

She's been wearing these since she was 2, she is 5 now. Her best bottoms are x-large now, i think there were mediums when she was 2.
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010 (Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months; Nightime PL at 5.5 years) & LO#2 born 12/1/2013 (First diaper was cloth! Part-time EC since 12 months & Daytime PL at 26 months) Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on how long a cloth diaper REALLY lasts. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here & here. How to Wash Wool & Sanitize Wool. Everything must go! Nighttime Trainers FFS

Last edited by Pixi6s; 02-14-2019 at 10:44 AM.
Pixi6s is offline   Reply With Quote