Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-18-2007, 08:23 PM   #1
Birdof1985
Banned
seller

My Mood:
OB appointment today

Had my appointment today. I weigh 122.8. So i am gaining but not much. BP was 102/?? i cant remember but i felt like it was low but i didnt bring it up cause i had other questions on my mind. Lana's HB was good and shes laying sideways. I asked my OB- IF we ended up with a c/s does he do staples or stitches? because i want stitches and he actually said he would take out whatever stitches are still in me from past 2 c/s and redo my whole scar with under the skin stitches i about hugged him! LOL. I asked him who would fill in for him if he was busy with another delievering, cause hes the only OB in the practice and his friend fills in for him he said- and i have read good things about his friend, so thats good. I asked about another u/s for the placenta check- so he said next appointment ill get one. and thats all really.

So i have 1 last 4w appointment and an u/s the same day (at 30w), then i start every 2w and have 1 more u/s and then ill be pretty close to 36w and hoping to make it to 37w.

jen

Advertisement

Birdof1985 is offline   Reply With Quote