Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-19-2007, 07:35 PM   #11
MelanieCookie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Freecycle Question

First, that woman should be reported because you never know if she's doing the same thing with others. It is totally against freecycle rules and she's needs to be warned.

Depending on how desperate I am to get rid of the item depends on whether or not I give it to the first reply, or do the 24 hour rule where you give other members time to read and respond if they are interested.

That was very nice of you to at least let people know personally that it was no longer available. The guy needs to get his head out of his butt. There are no guarantees that you will receive an item. I'd thank him for his opinion then politely tell him I would make sure not to gift him anything in the future since he has such an ungrateful attitude.

Advertisement

MelanieCookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 06:35 AM   #12
Birdof1985
Banned
seller

My Mood:
Re: Freecycle Question

yeah i emailed the admin about her.

this week, , i have got all the weirdos. Freecycle- i had 1 lady respond to my ad and never get back to me, then this weirdo who wanted money. On craigslist i had one lady say shed pay me in paypal, which threw me through a loop as normally they give you cash. hey cant win em all. as long as people are nice and can trade in a nice manner- i guess ill keep going back.
Birdof1985 is offline   Reply With Quote