Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-26-2006, 01:10 PM   #11
dirtdartwife
YouTube Junkie and Thread-Hijacker... watch your threads.
seller

My Mood:
Re: tell me about evap lines....

woohooo!!!!
you'll certainly have to let us know!!!!!!! saying some prayers for you that it's a BFP!!!!!!

Advertisement

Old 07-26-2006, 01:13 PM   #12
Abunchofus
Registered Users
seller

Congratulations!

I got my first light pos at 9 dpo with my last pregnancy so it is def. possible!
Old 07-26-2006, 02:38 PM   #13
Adamsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well, I've gotten early BFPs but certain tests I trust more than others. Certain internet strip tests I don't trust as much if it gives a light line. Recently I took one at 9 dpo and a light purple line appeared right at 5 minutes and is still there but I took another at 12 dpo (and a FRER) and both were BFN. I'm now 13 dpo and still no AF (I usually start AF at 12 dpo) so I'm not sure what is going on...but I will only trust brand name tests if I take them early, from now on. (With my 1st I showed a dark positive at 10 dpo on FRER and with my 2nd I showed a dark positive at 12 dpo on a dollar tree tests---and EPT the next morning).
Old 07-26-2006, 04:59 PM   #14
LittleHobbitsMomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm confused here too - I am so glad you posted this!! I got very very faint lines on the strips a few weeks ago, but I never got a definitive BFP. I tried other tests since and all negative (still no AF though ????). Anyway in my research for the best pregnancy tests I found this CBS study with this info:

However, when we waited a full 10 minutes before reading the results, seven of the test kits performed much better than they did at the manufacturer's suggested waiting time."

So if you wait, is that evap line? Or is it more accurate? I don't know what to think? I know I got a BFN and a negative blood test with DD #3... I am also still BF'ing DS, so ???? I had been getting AF monthly since December...

Last edited by LittleHobbitsMomma; 07-26-2006 at 05:18 PM.
LittleHobbitsMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 04:02 AM   #15
jennyofthemoon
Registered Users
seller

I don't know...I've never been one to get big bright lines when preggo, so I hsouldn't even be testing at this point I'm waiting unitl tommorow to retest with fmu, the re-waiting is killing me now...I think I just like torturing myself