Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-01-2007, 03:27 PM   #1
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
chest pain?????

i woke up at 3 am bc my chest(left side) was killing me i laid there for an hour and a half in pain bc i didnt want to wake dd up and i knew if i said anything to dh she would be up it wasnt like reflux or anything but like a stabbing, hard to breathe pain anyone else get this or am i just wierd?

Advertisement

JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 04:14 PM   #2
Ima_to_6
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: chest pain?????

I had this with my twin pregnancy. I thought I was having a heart attack. The doctors first checked me for a pulmonary embolism (blood clot in the lungs) and then determined, after a CT scan and x-rays, that the intense pain was due to skeletal-muscular stretching.

I hope you feel better soon!
Old 10-01-2007, 04:28 PM   #3
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ima_to_6 View Post
I had this with my twin pregnancy. I thought I was having a heart attack. The doctors first checked me for a pulmonary embolism (blood clot in the lungs) and then determined, after a CT scan and x-rays, that the intense pain was due to skeletal-muscular stretching.

I hope you feel better soon!
cool does that mean i get twins jk......i hope thats all it is im supposed to call my PCP if it happens again
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 05:16 PM   #4
mommypatton521
Banned
seller

My Mood:

I had that some this morning....but I think I slept wrong and my boobs are getting heavier
mommypatton521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 02:35 AM   #5
ClothDiaperingMama
Registered Users
seller

I would definitely keep an eye on it and make an ER trip if need be. It is probably something like someone mentioned above or also gas. Gas does funny things in pregnancy!