Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 10-02-2007, 10:13 AM   #1
Pinchin' pennies 'til they scream
My Mood:
Seller's Support Forum

IT seems more and more lately we're getting threads in the Diaper Chatter or OT about "How come my diapers arn't selling?" "What's the going rate for this diaper?"...

I don't like to think like this, but sometimes it seems like sneaky "mama-marketing" to try to go the extra mile to get people to look at your items rather than asking a genuine question. It just wreaks of SPAM to me...

Is there any way we could get some kind of new Forum about support for sellers? I know we have the transaction and feedback discussion---but #1 it's all the way at the bottom so most people don't even know it exists.. and #2, it has kind of developed more into an "after-transaction" forum so people don't think to list questions about selling there.

A lot goes into selling on DS. There are a lot of little etiquette rules (always name a price, people like it better with pics in the thread, how to post pics, the "norm" for prices discussion, bumping etiquette..etc) and I'm sure it's overwealming to new mamas (and even some of us that have sold a lot still have questions now and again).

Just a thought.

Come "like" The Screaming Penny on Facebook HERE Groupon Eversave
Discover Swagbucks (FAQ) then join Swagbucks

Last edited by Manna00; 10-02-2007 at 10:49 AM.
Manna00 is offline   Reply With Quote