Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-12-2007, 02:45 PM   #11
ClothDiaperingMama
Registered Users
seller

Re: What do you think, ladies???

I think with mulitiples you can "go into labor" and not really notice. My friend had twins and when she was in labor they just let her go. They changed their minds at the last minute though and gave her a c/section. Her babies were both breech at the u/s before she delivered. She was 2 weeks early (38 weeks), which is probably "on time" for twins. I don't know?

Good Luck Mama! If you are just not "feeling good" I would go to L & D for sure! Otherwise, it may be a while yet. I wouldn't risk it though with being that dilated with twins! If you start having any discomfort I would go to L & D. Get LOTS of rest because you will need it!

Please keep us posted!!

Advertisement

Old 10-12-2007, 02:49 PM   #12
itsymama
Registered
seller

My Mood:
Re: What do you think, ladies???

Well some doc's start that whole it won't be long now thing just because something is starting to happen , but dilation and or effacement are not really that good at telling when it will happen . I would say try to relax and get rested , if your fluid were that low they probably would have kept you there , so if neither one really said we need them out now and got you started then it doesn't sound like they were that worried yet . With having twins you can go early but some women do go full term or very close too it and of course the longer you can carry the better for them so I say if everything is looking ok then try to let it happen on it's own so those babies are as ready as possible , JMO of course . Good luck !

itsymama is offline   Reply With Quote