Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-01-2006, 01:24 AM   #1
shell015
Banned
seller

Smile Dumb question on PF

OK I have like a million and 2 PF at my baby shower people found out that I was going to CD and so that's what they got because that is all they thought they made. These old ladies were soooo proud of me. So now I read on here that there are preemie, infant, etc PF well most of the ones that I have are the gerber ones from walmart. Can someone tell me what size those are cause I thought they were OSFA and I have already thown out the packaging when I put them up in DS changing table chest. So now I think about selling some off because we mainly use AIO's that I make and I dont know what size they are or how to tell.

Advertisement

shell015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 06:31 AM   #2
aimeemarie
Registered Users
seller

Re: Dumb question on PF

I think Walmart's are OS.

But DSQ (Diaper Service Quality) Prefolds, like Chinese and Indian (what people here use) all have sizes, which basically means they have a little bit more length/width to them and the absorption changes.
Old 08-01-2006, 12:42 PM   #3
shell015
Banned
seller

Thanks. I didn't know that there were such thing in the beginning. I am stuck with these wal-mart ones now since no one uses them I guess. But at least I know. I might start looking for the others on a trade or something since they are different. Thanks for ur help.
shell015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 07:35 PM   #4
Irishmommy
Registered Users
seller

You may also just sew some cutsie material on them and sell them as boutique burp cloths. Just a thought?
Irishmommy is offline   Reply With Quote