Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 07-26-2006, 09:11 PM   #11
I grow people
Re: What is your fav. cover and why?

Originally Posted by Menfusse
OMG! Those were the covers I was talking about being my favorite...Tootle shells. They fit her perfect! We only have smalls and need the medium now. But, alas, she doesn't make them anymore. If you have mediums you ever want tp part with...please let me know!
I replied to you pm earlier, but my internet went screwy on me so I don't know if it went through. I LOVE these covers, I think we should all get together and protest the discontinuation of their production and make her stay home and make them!
When Hannah outgrows hers, I will let you know, although they are already getting sooo worn out from being used so much!

SheilaJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 02:23 PM   #12
Registered Users
My Mood:

Has anyone who loves the tootle shells try the polar bummis...are they similar?
Jess ~ Babywearing mama to Jack & Quinn & a little girl on the way
Mom2Jack+Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 02:35 PM   #13
Registered Users
My Mood:

maybe if one of our wahm would email her she would sale the pattern

now you have me wanting to try these
mom to 5 kids 17,14,12,9,& 2
and my 1st grandchild in Oct.
luckyduckies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 07:46 PM   #14
Registered Users

Yes, tootleshells are great! I really like Wiggle Worm Bottoms too. I just got a couple solid colours and I love them. The fit is great and they work well too. You might want to give them a try.

I have polar bummis too. I actually quite like them. They can compress a little so you have to make sure you change your diaper when wet if you are in the car, or every couple of hours. I have really liked the fit, but they don't accomodate chunky thighs quite as well. (We definietly have some chunk here) We have never had a leak though. My son is 20lbs and wearing size medium. For thighs, we might be best in a large but that seems to be the way for us with most diapers.

I also really like cheeky diapers pull-ons. I think she does make some that fasten though, but I haven't tried them. I use these around the house and for naps although I can get away with any of the above covers for naps.

Mom to Michael (Sep/01) and Carter born Nov 13/05
In Stock Now! - Two Of A Kind Knits from Tabitha (3girlymom) and Jodi - joint licensed LTKnitters!
jodi5 is offline   Reply With Quote