Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-28-2007, 01:50 PM   #121
Mommy2Nick&Luke
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: the great Diaperswappers "lovey" duplicator!

too neat i love this idea lol can we do one for mamas who have a lovely lol i have a lovely i have had for omg 16 years or so wow its been a long tiem lol shes falling aprat too lol nick andlukas both have lovelys i gota get a pic of them they both ahve similar teddies lol too cute i will defently get a picture of them

Advertisement

Old 10-28-2007, 05:43 PM   #122
Rannensmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2jack View Post
Your pic isn't showing, this sounds familiar to a giraffe we have but I cant take a pic for you cause ds is sleeping and it is in his room (somewhere ) if you can get your pic to show I'll tell you if it is the same
Hope this one works

Old 10-28-2007, 06:19 PM   #123
fostermomcchr
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaimegrrl View Post
My daughter is only 5 months old but she is already showing a preference for her carter's giraffe lovey. Hers is still in great shape, so I guess I should try to find "back-ups" while I still can! If anyone has one in new/euc that they would part with cheaply, please PM me!

Almost forgot - Ariella also loves her Carter's Pretty Blue blanket! They are discontinued now, so I would LOVE to find at least one more!
The carter's blanket was at the outlet the last time I was there, I started to get another one, but it was $12 and I didn't need it, if it is still there the next time I go, I will pick it up for you.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:01 AM   #124
beenwaitingalongtime
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by whalvo View Post
I know this is a long shot, but I had to post this. My dd decided to love the most expensive blanket we have. My G-ma got this for her, and I looked around for a second/replacement and found out they cost $60! AAHH! She won't sleep with any other blanket.

This is a Little Giraffe Chenille Blanket Original in white. I'm not sure if she's like another color since I haven't tried one, but I would assume so. White was not the best choice. At 11 months it's already turning gray.

Sorry about the huge pic

If anyone knows where I can get one cheap, please let me know. Thanks!
Hey, mama--I just got a coupon online for The Sleepytime Store for 20% off Little Giraffe. They also have that blanket in a smaller size (14x14), which is much cheaper and might be nice for the car? Anyhoo, here's the link. Code is gift20 . HTH!
A well-to-do friend bought us both the lg. and sm. blankets like that and I took it back to Nordstrom, bought my expensive Petunia Picklebottom diaper bag instead...and made DD her own Little-Giraffe-like blankie instead
Old 10-29-2007, 10:42 AM   #125
whalvo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by beenwaitingalongtime View Post
Hey, mama--I just got a coupon online for The Sleepytime Store for 20% off Little Giraffe. They also have that blanket in a smaller size (14x14), which is much cheaper and might be nice for the car? Anyhoo, here's the link. Code is gift20 . HTH!
A well-to-do friend bought us both the lg. and sm. blankets like that and I took it back to Nordstrom, bought my expensive Petunia Picklebottom diaper bag instead...and made DD her own Little-Giraffe-like blankie instead
Thanks, mama!
Old 10-29-2007, 01:15 PM   #126
mandalynnne
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuckmom View Post
My ds didn't have a "lovey" till this past Christmas or so, 15mos old. Anyway, it is a blanket from Carters from the "Dog Gone Cute" line. It is blue with 5 dogs with names in the corner and stripped blue with light colors on the back. I will have to add a pic after he is up from nap. We have left it at home one time when we went away overnight and it was the hardest thing to get him to sleep. Never again will we forget it!!

I have found them on craigslist but usually sold with other blankets that I don't need.
I have one of these if you need it!!! We got it b/c one of the dog's name is Mike which is my DH's name. It's been in a closet for about a year and a half now...Reilly much prefers his "puppy" and we have 3 of those. Luckily enough, I can get them locally ---- though they are $35!!!

WAHM behind TMD

ISO nothing! My girl is mostly pl'ed!
mandalynnne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 02:04 PM   #127
kaspears17
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

This is DS's "baby" He has to have it at night with his bottle of water (one with a lid, he doesn't drink it, just holds it with baby! haha). Anyone??? It's got the blue one on one side and the green one on the other.

Old 05-05-2012, 10:15 AM   #128
adavieau
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bump for a great idea. I am looking for this blanket I bought it at Babies R Us in 2009 but can't seem to find it anywhere now...

http://www.walmart.com/ip/CoCaLo-Bab...anket/12022373
adavieau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 11:19 AM   #129
pcjs
Registered Users

Try calling or emailing the company:

Q: I don’t see an item on your website, does that mean that it has been Discontinued?
A: Thank you for your interest in our products!
If the item is not listed on our website, then it has been Discontinued and we have Sold Out of the item. Please contact Cocalo Customer Service at info@cocalo.com and we will do our best to assist you in possibly locating the item.

http://www.cocalo.com/faq.asp?t=1

I've seen it maybe at some of the discount stores a while ago. I only remember it because we did our son's room in planes.
Old 05-05-2012, 12:12 PM   #130
doodah
Registered Users
seller

I would love to have a duplicate of this blanket!

http://www.americangiftfactory.com/s...roduct/11-2038

My almost 3 year old has not given this up yet. The stuffing came out, there's a hole in the ear, its on its last leg!

Sold at various stores I believe
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote