Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-30-2006, 02:11 PM   #11
deejahd
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: who else here doesn't get preg easy??

It took us 3 years and 3 m/c to have DS (2-28-04) and with this pregnancy we never used BC after my DS was born and they will be over 2.5 years apart. It's a heart wrenching process...but sooo worth it!

Advertisement

deejahd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 11:01 PM   #12
bobandjess99
Registered Users
seller

i have PCOS and do not ovulate without medication.
it took us 4 years to get dd.
bobandjess99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 12:14 AM   #13
Fuzzi Fannies Creations
Temptress of Fuzzi Fannies Diapers
seller

My Mood:

Me me me... wish I weren't saying that.. but me.. I have been ttc for 11 months, had a mc in March and it just seems to be no end to af.. I am actually due to start tomorrow.. but have bfn's for three days.. ack!

We all need lots of baby dust on this thread!!!!
Old 05-01-2006, 05:15 AM   #14
Shay
Banned

I have been TTC for 9 yrs so I can say it takes me a while to get pregnant.
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 07:08 AM   #15
GrowingUpMad
If everyone was the same the world would be a VERY boring place.
seller

My Mood:

This may sound totally selfish but hey, it's true. I am one of those that does not get preggers easily. There is 7 1/2 years between #1 and #2, never used bc, tried off an on and then gave up (of course then I got preggers). There will be exactly 4 years between #2 and #3 and I was trying for 11 months. I find out I am preggers and I am thrilled to death. Then a "friend" finds out she is pregnant and due 4 weeks after me (of course she's telling everyone that she's now due the same week as me). I was so upset by this news. Here I try and try for a baby. I am married, financially stable and totally ready for #3 and she is single (just broke up with the father), has 2 special needs kids, lives off welfare and was smoking pot. Why? Why does she get 3 kids in 3 years and I have to pray every night and go through 2ww for a BFN? I know it's selfish and I'm sorry but sometimes it doesn't seem fair.
Old 05-02-2006, 04:14 PM   #16
janelyb
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by madalexsmom
This may sound totally selfish but hey, it's true. I am one of those that does not get preggers easily. There is 7 1/2 years between #1 and #2, never used bc, tried off an on and then gave up (of course then I got preggers). There will be exactly 4 years between #2 and #3 and I was trying for 11 months. I find out I am preggers and I am thrilled to death. Then a "friend" finds out she is pregnant and due 4 weeks after me (of course she's telling everyone that she's now due the same week as me). I was so upset by this news. Here I try and try for a baby. I am married, financially stable and totally ready for #3 and she is single (just broke up with the father), has 2 special needs kids, lives off welfare and was smoking pot. Why? Why does she get 3 kids in 3 years and I have to pray every night and go through 2ww for a BFN? I know it's selfish and I'm sorry but sometimes it doesn't seem fair.
I can totally relate!!! I get fustrated with people definately IMO, do not need more kids due to their financial or life situation but yet it happens for them anyways. My hopes for her would be to turn her life around and get off the drugs....does she know that smoking pot is harmful to her unborn baby??? People..uggghhh
Janel, mamma to: Tyler (6/03) and Isabella (6/95),ttc #3
janelyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 12:35 PM   #17
rowynne
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm not sure if I "qualify" for this It took 3mos off bcps to get pg with #1 & #2, but for #3 we had 3 m/c's and it took a year & fertility drugs & progesterone to get & stay pg with her. There are 2.5yrs between my first 2 kids & almost 4yrs between the 2nd & 3rd. Not sure if we will have a 4th...I think the last time scared dh a bit. I had to have 2 D&Cs with the last one emergency laparoscopy too.
rowynne is offline   Reply With Quote