Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-04-2006, 03:03 PM   #21
myajdw
why do you insist on grating my cheese...my kids already do that
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: in early labor (pretty sure of it LOL)

i dunno....maybe nothing is going on, maybe something is. at this point i give up. i'm frustrated and i'm tired of hurting. i think i want to go in, but i'm really don't want to get sent home. my kids are driving me nuts and haven't listened to a thing i've said today. i have so many emotions going on at the same time as these ctx, plus have to take care of two toddlers and my house is a mess....and there's nobody to help me with it all. i'm at my wits end and really just want to take a nap.
at any rate i've given up on thinking there's any laboring going on....i guess if it happens it happens whatever i have 2 weeks to go anyhow. sorry i'm so crabby about it.

Advertisement

Mom to 4 boys~AJ~Dustin~Brighton~Tristan~ & 1 Angel Baby Ilori
& our 1 girly Baker, 8/13
myajdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 10:46 PM   #22
rds989
Registered Users
seller

Poor thing. The last weeks are SO hard. Hang in there, Momma.

My old DS feedback: http://www.kikifoxito.com/ds/forum/i...?topic=11507.0
rds989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 06:23 AM   #23
myajdw
seller
seller

My Mood:

i'm in a better mood today....ctx have still mostly stopped though. i've just decided i don't like feeling frustrated and angry and upset and so i'm going to TRY to just ride it out from here. i know i'll probably be there agin but for now i need to try to just relax. try being the key word i guess lol.
thanks so much for all the support. i think my body is just going to do this little by little. last mon i was a 4 w/softened cervix. i have another apt this mon so hopefully we'll find out i at least made some progress during all that. hate to say it but if not i will be VERY frustrated. all my muscles are sore from it and i still have lots of pressure on my bottom half so if no progress was made (which i do doubt) it will be horribly frustrating.
anyhow thanks mamas! i'll keep you updated.

Old 08-06-2006, 01:56 AM   #24
Ooey
Full of Surprises
seller

I'm so excited for you Lacey It sounds like your close. My ctx were sporatic like that for about 3 days and then BAM labour hit me and and 7 hours later I was holding Whilder. I can't wait for Brighton to get here!
#3 Coming Oct. 2015!
Ooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 07:45 AM   #25
myajdw
seller
seller

My Mood:

kaela i love the new pic of whilder!!!

anyhow as for an update....anytime i walk, or do anything but sit for that matter they start up again. so last night we went shopping at walmart, today we're going grocery shopping. i'm gonna continue to take baths once a day (my sister says this helps, but it's the dumb sister who i recently put up a post about in the breastfeeding forum lol...i figure it can't hurt though lol) on top of my daily shower that i seem to have ctx during. i seemed to be having lots of ctx last night but this morning they feel like they did yesterday morning..just sporatic, intense but sporatic.
he'll get here though! i figure anyway i look at it it's gotta be soon considering my edd is 14 days away haha. i have an apt tomorrow at 11:50 so we'll see where i'm at. my belly has dropped lower yet again and looks smaller as well so my sister (the SMART ONE LOL) says he probably has dropped AND engaged b/c when they do that they move back further thus making the belly look smaller.
anyhow there's the update mamas! thanks so much for the support!

Old 08-06-2006, 09:32 AM   #26
lovemygirls
Registered Users
seller

Re: in early labor (pretty sure of it LOL) update at bottom..still no baby though!

oh I hope things continue for you Lacey.

Ginger
lovemygirls is offline   Reply With Quote