Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 08-06-2006, 01:59 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
SPAM ME - Need a basic fitted, NOT a nighttime dipe

So we have a PW, some Mutts, a few Dream-eze fitted dipes that we like alot, but they're really too much for during the day. We tend to change her as soon as she pees b/c she pees quite a bit all at once, but neither of us like to leave her there wet. We're a little OCD, I know. But these really good dipes that we have are really too much for the daytime!

Our other issue is that we got some medium prefolds coverted to fitteds by Fanciful Fanny that we love, but the crotch is much wider on the dipe than her, so her legs stick out sideways sort of, if that makes any sense. When she gets bigger will these fit better or does the crotch width on babies not get that much wider??? Should I try to get some smalls, even though she may outgrow them soon (she's almost 3 mths and 11 lbs)? Does anyone have some they'd like to sell in girlie or GN?

The spam I need is what type of dipe can I get that fits my criteria: 1) will hold about 1 pee worth, or a poo, 2) isn't too bulky, 3) has a cute exterior so we can go coverless, 4) either has front snaps or aplix closures, and 5) isn't super expensive so we can get several of them.

Any suggestions?

Postdoc'ing mama to DD(5/16/06) and another on the way (7/09).
An eye for an eye leaves a room full of blind men.
BambooMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 02:35 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: SPAM ME - Need a basic fitted, NOT a nighttime dipe

I really like Sugar Plum Baby fitteds, and I think Jamtots is selling eeZi-gears again. They're both my favs.
~Angie <>< Follower of Christ
Wife to James since 6.16.90 , Mom to Race, 7.12.93 & Zane, 4.08.04 & 2 angels

CPS Tech to all- Need car seat/booster help? EMAIL me.
raceNzanesmom is offline   Reply With Quote