Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-04-2007, 01:38 PM   #1
adamsfam07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Overly emotional this pregnancy.

This pregnancy is crazy, I've never been this sick before and I can't stop crying! I'm so emotional, I cry at songs on the radio, tv programs, just reading something sometimes on a forum and I start to water up. It's driving me nuts. I cry because my house is dirty and I'm too sick to do much about it right now, I cry because I'm just so tired. I'm about 12wks pg and my ds who is 15mo still doesn't sleep through the night, he still wakes up 2-3 times to nurse and the last two nights he has been waking up and staying up for hours before going back to sleep. I'm stressed about money, and bills, and birthdays that are coming and Christmas is coming, and I feel very overwhelmed, I..just..want..to..cry!

Okay, sorry ladies just needed to vent a little.

Advertisement

Old 11-04-2007, 02:22 PM   #2
ShayneLeMaster
no caption needed
seller

My Mood:
Re: Overly emotional this pregnancy.

I can relate, I'm about 6 weeks along and before I knew I was preg, crying about folding laundry, commercials, shows, even cartoons, movies songs books and memories that werent even sad when they happened lol... and also my D who is 17m next week-ish isn't sleeping though the night waking to nurse..and its driving me nuts because of the physucal pain I'm in while nursing....

I wasn't near as emotinal with my other two preg so I'm not really sure how it works but I'm hoping it will pass in time...

Goodluck " we can beat it " lol
Old 11-04-2007, 05:45 PM   #3
NAJLMOMMY
Banned
seller

My Mood:

Still emotional here I'm 23 weeks
NAJLMOMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 12:46 AM   #4
ClothDiaperingMama
Registered Users
seller

Yep! Sounds like pregnancy! My DH & teens always have tissues around when a sappy commerical comes on, a tv show, or anything that could cause an emotion. I am also grumpy so they know when to leave me alone too! Mostly though this pregnancy.. I just barf, stay sick and cry about EVERYTHING.