Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-05-2007, 12:57 AM   #11
ClothDiaperingMama
Registered Users
seller

Re: ::UPDATED:: Should I be concerned?

I would have gone to the ER. I had Insulin Dependant Gestational Diabetes and Severe PreEclampsia in DS's pregnancy. While that 'can' be a sign on 'low blood sugar' it also IS a sign of having HIGH blood sugar. If you did have high blood sugar and drank more sweet things it will only make it worse. I laid down with both {low & high blood sugars}. It does go away, but if you do have untreated Gestational Diabetes.. that isn't good.
It also sounds like high blood pressure.. both of these need a doctor. While they may go away for awhile, they always show back up. I would definitely keep an eye on your blood pressure and your blood sugars.

I hope you are feeling better. No matter what, I would go to the doctor and demand some answers. While having a headache by itself isn't bad.. swelling, shaking, dizziness, sweating, racing heart, etc are not good signs. I would be freaking about baby not moving, maybe ask for a non stress test.

Good Luck! Please keep us updated!

Advertisement