Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-05-2007, 11:56 PM   #21
kalebnlillismomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: **BFP Gallery**

Here's mine from DD 10dpo. I don't know what possessed me to test, other than the fact that I'm a POAS-aholic I was FLOORED when that little plus sign popped up.

Advertisement

Old 11-06-2007, 01:03 PM   #22
Beaners_Mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I got these from the dollar tree and took them the day my period was due. I didn't feel pregnant, I didn't think I was pregnant. I was in the dollar tree getting some other stuff and I thought "oh, let me get these". The next morning I woke up and took the test. I almost fell off of the toilet when I saw that second line pop up. I waited 4 hours and took another test. Still positive. My lines showed up right away.

When the boy got home, I showed him and said "maybe it's a fluke". He went to the store and got a digital test. He said "if this comes up pregnant will you believe it??". When PREGNANT popped up, I was like "wheeesh I guess we are pregnant". haha.

I probably would have taken all the tests he got me if he would have kept buying them. We had been *seriously* trying for about 6 months and weren't so great with birth control before that, but I still didn't think we would ever see a positive test.
Old 11-06-2007, 02:28 PM   #23
kalebnlillismomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaners_Mom View Post
I got these from the dollar tree and took them the day my period was due. I didn't feel pregnant, I didn't think I was pregnant. I was in the dollar tree getting some other stuff and I thought "oh, let me get these". The next morning I woke up and took the test. I almost fell off of the toilet when I saw that second line pop up. I waited 4 hours and took another test. Still positive. My lines showed up right away.

When the boy got home, I showed him and said "maybe it's a fluke". He went to the store and got a digital test. He said "if this comes up pregnant will you believe it??". When PREGNANT popped up, I was like "wheeesh I guess we are pregnant". haha.

I probably would have taken all the tests he got me if he would have kept buying them. We had been *seriously* trying for about 6 months and weren't so great with birth control before that, but I still didn't think we would ever see a positive test.
I have a hard time believeing them too. That test above was the first one and one of 8 though I didn't take pictures of those, since I didn't want to come off as crazy
Old 11-06-2007, 03:03 PM   #24
Sabey-baby
Registered Users
seller

I was just analyising all of these posts last night, trying to decide if my Equate tests were right lol. They were super faint and I just threw them away b/c they were making me mad. I bought an Early Response this afternoon and took it two hours ago. The line showed up at the 3 min mark and was darker by 10. These pics aren't the best, it shows up a bit more IRL. I plan on testing again on Thursday (when I would have expected AF) so hopefully I'll have a darker line to show then. This is the faintest line I've had, always darker with the other two PGs (but never tested so early) so I'm a bit nervous still.

10 to 12 days DPO (I wasn't charting since we weren't offically TTC yet, but I think just based on CM and my average cycle) and a little close up that shows better

and what I just emailed DH a couple of hours ago (edd is his birthday)

ETA: this was an Answer test with #2. I took it the day AF was due, or the day after...

also, Christie (my neighbor) if you see this, shhhhhh. We aren't telling yet, esp since it's so early. thanks
1/10/03, 2/2/06, 7/17/08, #12/19/11
I sew.

Last edited by Sabey-baby; 11-06-2007 at 03:13 PM.
Sabey-baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:38 PM   #25
velouria
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

These are the BFPs from my current pregnancy. I got a negative at 7 dpo (I thought I ovulated earlier than I really did, hence the early testing ) before getting 2 positives at 10 dpo.

velouria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:48 PM   #26
ferrferr
Banned
seller

My Mood:

I just went and found the two sticks from DD#1 (She'll be 3 in 8 days) These are the internal portion from the Clear Blue Easy Digital...

These are from DD#2 ...

November 10th 2006

November 14th (DD#1's B-day)
ferrferr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 02:44 AM   #27
Birdof1985
Banned
seller

My Mood:

ill get mine from DD/DS (twin pregnancy) in the AM and edit this post...
Birdof1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 01:01 AM   #28
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

gret thread
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 03:26 PM   #29
RoxyRocks
Registered Users
seller