Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-08-2006, 05:25 AM   #1
GrowingUpMad
If everyone was the same the world would be a VERY boring place.
seller

My Mood:
Talking Nesting!! Lovin' it

Okay, call me a freak!! I have OCD and love a clean, tidy and organized home. Unfortunatly no one in my home is the same way and I have been slacking the past 2 months and the home front, while clean, was a bit unorganized.

Yesterday I had the urge to deep clean the bathroom. Then I thought I'd take all the garbage out for dh. Oh, laundry needs to be folded and fabric needs to be washed, dusting and vaccuming needed to be done. Dh walks in to me going cleaning crazy and starts laughing. I ask what and he says "I just told the ladies at work, I'll know it's close when Dawn starts cleaning like a freak. Here you are!", I too laughed because I knew he was right. He ate dinner and immediatly started to finish the girls' room while I continued to clean. I cleaned out all my dresser drawers, inside the closets and all those nooks and crannies. The only rooms not clean right now is the girls' new room and the girls' old room. He promised to finish up and clean his mess tonight so I can start on those tomorrow. I am DYING to wash all the baby things and get organized, I will feel so ready when that is done.

Now I am sitting here deciding on if I want to go clean out my sewing room. Probably will soon as I can not just sit here any longer and the kids will probably sleep for another hour or so.

Advertisement

Old 08-08-2006, 08:51 AM   #2
Jemgirl

Toe Jam anyone?
seller

My Mood:
Re: Nesting!! Lovin' it

Just don't go into labor on our trek to the zoo tomorrow
Old 08-08-2006, 09:38 AM   #3
GrowingUpMad
If everyone was the same the world would be a VERY boring place.
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemgirl
Just don't go into labor on our trek to the zoo tomorrow
Why not? I thought your kids would enjoy watching a birth Maybe the birth of an animal would be a better expierence for the zoo!
Old 08-08-2006, 09:46 AM   #4
Jemgirl

Toe Jam anyone?
seller

My Mood:

My dd was present for Liams birth (in fact she got a little *too* much action......was standing a little too close when my water broke-Oooops!). Ds, ran from the house as fast as he could.....didn't want to see anything that could be "messy/bloody"! Don't even know if he'd do well with an animal birth, he'd just think
Quote:
Originally Posted by madalexsmom
Why not? I thought your kids would enjoy watching a birth Maybe the birth of an animal would be a better expierence for the zoo!