Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2006, 08:32 PM   #1
aliyahsmommy
Registered Users
seller

HELP! I need a 38 H bra any recommendations!

I was a 36 F before I got pregnant with my first lil' girl and after having her I found a brand new 38 H nursing bra at a consignment store - an absolute MIRACLE! It fit great and it was my main nursing bra for 10 months! So needless to say I had to throw it away in the end! I was able to find a few 40 F's to work ok after my body adjusted to the right amount of milk for my DD-she was probably about 3 or 4 months before I quit soaking everything and my body kind of adjusted- but until then the 40 F's were still too small. Can anyone help me find a bra!!! I went to try on bras at Motherhood Maternity and they only go up to F and the 40 F was too small but the 42 F way way too big. I'm having lil' girl #2 in September and I don't have one single nursing bra yet!!! I'm such a hard fit that I don't like the idea of buying one on the internet but I don't think I'm going to have a choice! So if anyone has a link that would be great!!

Oh I'm really praying someone has some advice for me!!