Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-10-2006, 11:30 PM   #11
MCR
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I must be doing something wrong.

I don't think we have a repelling problem the inserts weighted a ton.
Today I tried something new. I got 6 cotton babies fleece topped doublers in the mail, I washed them and tonight put one inside her Magic all, we went to a school function and back, and she was dry Her diaper weighted a ton. It worked (this time, I need more success to say I solved the problem) She had a big old bubble butt, but it looked cute, and she didn't leak. Yippeeee

Advertisement

MCR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 08:03 AM   #12
cowmommy
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; Matthew 5:44
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I've never tried them but heard great things about LeoBaby inserts. that's her Screenname on here you might wanna look her up and try one of them
Old 08-11-2006, 08:11 AM   #13
keeperof3angels
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Is it going all the way through the diaper or out the sides? Just wondering, are these new diapers? A lot of times wonderoos and majicalls and most diapers with PUL need to be dried in the dryer first or they will go right through. I use wonderoos and swaddlebees and also bought a majicall new, i had the same problem with it going right through the diaper (and i have a light wetter) but after i dried them in the dryer a few times it helped them and they work as they should now. I even bought a few used swaddlebees from someone recently and i had the same problem when i got them, dried them in the dryer a few times and now they work fine. I think the PUL needs sealed, and i actually think that it doesn't hurt the diaper too badly to dry it some (not always, but just every now and then).

Just my Good luck with it.

Ashlynn (12/8/00) Jadyn (1/3/03) Madisyn (8/16/05) Gavin (7/10/07)
keeperof3angels is offline   Reply With Quote