Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 08-11-2006, 11:55 AM   #1
Registered Users
easiet to resell????

Okay...I think I have decided to just go ahead and buy the more expensive diapers and then resell them when I need the next size. I was going to keep them until next baby, but financially that just can't happen...haha! SOOOO...what diapers seem to be the easiest to resell. I am going to buy AIO/AI2 and some covers for prefolds. I am thinking about very baby, zany zebras, GAD's, rumpsters, cloth thoughts, preston's pants??...I don't know??? I'm not even sure what covers sell best??? WHAT WOULD HAVE THE BEST RESALE VALUE? THANKS!!!

ashandri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 12:31 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: easiet to resell????

All of those are good choices IMO. It also changes a lot something can be really hot at one point and hard to find and then all of sudden there can be tons of them. So it is variable. And anything hard to get will sell well. But that can change too. Sometimes a WAHM closes up for awhile or gets really backed up and then there stuff sells really well, but once they open back up or get caught up it won't sell as well.

The other thing that is a big issue is how popular it is and how well it will wear. Really popular stuff can sell well but there can also be a lot of selling making it harder to sell. Off brand WAHM that no one has heard of, without reveiws and websites usually doesn't sell real great.

I personally think snaps do well because snaps wear better than velcro, so to me old snap diapers just look nicer and newer than velcro ones. But if someone prefers velcro or a diaper type that only comes with velcro, then it probably doesn't really matter that much.

Well there is my for what it is worth.
Pam mama to Noah 9/99 & Lydia 9/04
Babywearing in DC-MD-VA

Barefoot Books
Nadmom is offline   Reply With Quote