Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 08-11-2006, 11:32 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
SEZ users - what's your size?

According to the measurements, my DS should be in a skinny large SEZ. I'm really not happy with the fit, though. I'm not sure if I should go up to a large or down to a chubby medium?
If you use any of these sizes, how big is your DC? And--as a bonus--if you also use Fuzzi Bunz, how do you find the fit compares?

DS is 5 months, 17 pounds, and 27". He's long in the torso, which is why I went for the skinny large...something is just *off* about it, though. It seems like he will outgrow the waist long before he ever gets a good fit in the length...

genny mom to Avery (3.58) Elliot (1.25)
Blingo | Ebay
genny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 11:34 AM   #2
Cause Thats How I Roll
My Mood:
Re: SEZ users - what's your size?

My DD is in a regular large. I tried the medium and chubby medium and it wasnt good. She has a tiny waist and chunky thighs. And a small rise.
I really love the fit. I traded my FBs for SEZ and am really pleased. Large FBs are entirely way too big for her.

ETA: My girly is 19 lbs and 29 inches long if that helps any.
Jena. Fabulous Mama To 3 year old Riley Nicole & 7 week old Logan Parker born @ home.
OneFabMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 11:38 AM   #3
My cat's breath smells like cat food

I use chubby medium. DS is 28" long, 19" waist, 13" thighs, and between a 15-16" rise. I love the fit of CM on him. I also have large that I just use at night with Ruth's inserts. The L fits him on the tighest snaps even with a night-time insert... HTH!

Oh, he's 21.5 lbs and 6.5 mo old
Amy SAHM to Carter

Wool for Sale:
a_cthelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 11:39 AM   #4
Registered Users
My Mood:

Not sure if this will help, but here's my experience.

DS is 3.5 months, about 16lbs, and 25" long. We have a fleece pocket in a size M. He wears it on the tighest snaps, and the rise seems much lower to me compared to his other dipes. I love this dipe, but when it's stuffed for night, the rise is so low I have to keep pulling it up. According to the size chart DS could have worn a chubby M in the PUL pockets, since the fleece is supposed to run differently, but when I tired them they were huge in the waist. We had 1 size M FB, but sold it because it dind't fit right. On the tightest thigh snap it was still too big and DS wore the middle snap in the waist.
Proud military wife to C
SAHM to Benjamin 4.26.06, William 4.7.08, Samuel 10.11.10, and a baby GIRL in March 2013!
Ben'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 04:21 PM   #5
Registered Users
My Mood:

Weird, I've been thinking about doing a post like this for a couple days but never got around to it!

Keira is 9.5 months, 18 pounds, and 28.75 inches long. Last time I measured her, which was two months ago, she was about a 16" waist, 10" thighs, & 14" rise.

I've had her in skinny larges since she outgrew her small FBs at 5 months. Granted, it took some time for her to grow into the thighs. I got the SLs though because I had borrowed a medium to try and was worried she would grow out of the rise too fast. The rise is still technically too long, but not bad. The only problem I can foresee is that now she is crawling a lot and starting to cruise, so if her thighs slim down too much I may be out of luck

I bought a chubby medium to try from another mama but it's way too big in the waist, so it's just sitting there.
Lin, coffee addict & mama to Jakob (5yo) & Keira (21mo)
eBay feedback | LJ Co-op feedback
stellar225 is offline   Reply With Quote