Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-22-2007, 08:47 AM   #11
brigadoon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: hey so... since i've never had a baby... is my mucous plug coming out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommasenior06 View Post
are you delivering in a hospital or bc ? can you call the l/d and see if they want you to come and be checked out ? if not i would page the m/w or go to the ER if you are concerned better to be safe how many weeks are you ?
i just hit 35 weeks yesterday so i keep telling her to hold on for 7 more days at least, lol. i have to deliver in the hospital b/c i didn't realize i could go to a bc until about a month ago (silly tricare), but i was actually thinking about calling l&d as i was falling asleep last night. i think if it doesn't ease up any today that i will give a call and see what the m/w on duty thinks. can't do ER though, last time i was having severe abdominal cramping @ 20 wks they let me sit (or rather lie curled up in a ball crying) in the waiting room for 8 hours while they saw everyone else who came in AFTER me. the ER is not my friend.

Advertisement

Old 11-22-2007, 08:49 AM   #12
brigadoon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mengmommy View Post
Here is a website that details it...I'm not so great at explaining.
http://www.birthresourcecenter.org/cervicalcheck.html
thanks i'm going to check it out right now!

and thanks everyone, you all are being really helpful and i really really appreciate it. if i didn't have moms like you willing to answer my strange questions i'd feel so alone and completely freaked out, so thank you for being here for me!!
Old 11-22-2007, 12:50 PM   #13
xDanielax
Registered Users

My Mood:

Yep sounds like lilbits of your mucus plug..but it could sitll be week until you actually deliver. That happened to me a few weeks ago and just today i woke up with a tonnn of that stuff and it was definitly my mucus plug because Im due tommarow!! Im so excited yet so nervous
Old 11-23-2007, 11:08 AM   #14
brigadoon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

holy cow!! i hope everything goes wonderfully! i'll be waiting to see your announcement daniela!