Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-12-2006, 10:39 AM   #1
itsmelanie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Need help with crossover snaps

Can I add these to a diaper after it's made? I have two diapers that are so darling but we need crossover snaps for them to fit my skinny boy. Both are AIO's. When I bought them, it just didn't occur to me how thin he really is. Does anyone add them? Or - for the diaper makers, if someone bought a diaper from you, would you be willing to add crossover snaps if the buyer sent it back? (This is MY problem, not the WAHM's. They did a GREAT job, I should have just looked at the waist measurements a little more carefully.) Of course I would pay to have this done.

Thanks!

Advertisement

itsmelanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 12:23 PM   #2
Psychomom
Formerly: Boomer
seller

My Mood:
Re: Need help with crossover snaps

Well, I know at www.naturalbabies.com, you can have a crossover snap added to a large FB. In fact, I just sold one just like that for my friend.

Here's a pic of the dipe I sold, if you look closely, you can see an extra "female" snap on the right tab, so that if needed, the left tab can be pulled over to the right side and snapped on top of it.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...a/28db6689.jpg
Old 08-12-2006, 01:30 PM   #3
Samantha
Goodness gracious he's hot!
seller

My Mood:
Re: Need help with crossover snaps

Yup totally do-able! If you have a snap press just do it. If you dont, just contact the WAHM and I am sure she would do it for you (and I am sure she wouldnt be upset)
Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote